• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Mason Dixon Private Rental

Started by 281Thunder, July 16, 2014, 09:12:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

281Thunder

It's that time again, when the local Tbird/Cougar/Mark 8 club is trying to put together a private track rental for Mason Dixon Dragway in Hagerstown, MD. We need 30 cars to make this happen, and right now we are at 16, so at this point we're inviting whoever wants to come along, with whatever it takes to get to 30 to make this happen.

Event will be Saturday, August 23rd, 8am until noon.

Price is $75 per car.

This gets you 4 hours, unlimited runs, at Mason Dixon, with probably no more than 35-40 cars. I've actually seen people get up to 28 runs before.

If anyone is serious, I'll send the information for registration. At this point, we need commitments, and if anyone pays, and the event doesn't happen, everyone will receive a full refund.
2011 SHO

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

281Thunder

2011 SHO

navbtcret

I would love to make it but I have to work that weekend. Hopefully you get enough cars and great weather for the rental.
2013 SHO Non PP, LMS 93 Performance v8, 3 Bar MAP, 170 Stat, MDesign CAI, Hot Pipes with TiAL BOV, PPE Catted Downpipes

SHOdded

I'm in!  Let's get this thing done!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

281Thunder

Anyone else? Any make/model welcome.

SHOdded - Feel free to invite any friends as well!
2011 SHO

markssho

Hi 281Thunder, can you send me the info?
2010 Taurus SHO, Cinnamon, 402B, ACC

281Thunder

2011 SHO

281Thunder

2011 SHO

bamsho

Send me the info, not too far for me.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

281Thunder

2011 SHO

281Thunder

Just an update...the event is officially a go! We got the required number of cars to participate! Anyone that still may want to come out is still welcome...prepay with paypal, or pay the cost at the gate.
2011 SHO

SHOdded

Ok, we will be there by 7:30 AM!  Looking forward to it!

SHOdded

From their website:

21003 National Pike Boonsboro, MD 21713
  Google Earth for specific directions from your location.

If you are coming from Washington DC or Baltimore get on I-270 or I-70 and head towards Frederick, MD. Once at Frederick get on, or stay on, I-70 west towards Hagerstown.  Follow I-70 until you reach MD Route 66 (Exit 35).  Once at the bottom of the ramp turn (left) onto MD Route 66 South,  go about 1/2 mile until you reach U.S. 40 (you will see a Sheetz convenience store at the intersection)  turn left (east) on U.S. 40 and go just another 1/2 mile, the Drag strip entrance will be on your right.

If you are coming from Harrisburg or Martinsburg get on to I- 81 and follow it to Hagerstown, MD,  when you get to I-70 go east towards Frederick, MD.   Follow I-70 to EXIT 32A (U.S. 40). Get off that exit and follow U.S. 40 east for exactly 3.7 miles.  The track entrance will be on your right side.

PS.... you will go by the same Sheetz Store that the directions above reference.

Track Physical Address:
21003 National Pike - Boonsboro, MD 21713

Office Mailing Address:
21344 National Pike - Boonsboro, MD 21713

Track 24 Hour Race Line:
1-301-791-5193

281Thunder

2011 SHO