• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2014 Friday night drags @ Texas Motorspeedway

Started by Txstrmhntr, July 15, 2014, 04:31:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txstrmhntr

Pit row 1/8th mile just like last year. No new videos but made it to semi finals last Friday.

Kills of the night were.

Twin turbo 1LE camaro
Cammed corvette z06
Stock 2014 camaro ZL1

Then lost to a friend of mine 89 steeda fox body. He beat me last year too. But only had me by about 1/2 a car this year.

Also the week before last I beat some stock ctsvs and actually got the jump on a gtr!
OLD
2013 Taurus SHO with PP, LET Tuned, ATP+2 Turbos ,PPE Hotpipes, PPE off road DP's,  Alky control methanol injection
NEW-- 2016 Kona Blue Fiesta ST, Stock(not for long)

panther427

I personally blame you for alerting the motoring public of the sleeper status of these cars

Nice runs.
2013 SHO

Txstrmhntr

Quote from: panther427 on July 15, 2014, 04:39:47 PM
I personally blame you for alerting the motoring public of the sleeper status of these cars

Nice runs.

Yeah the guys out there that are regulars every year, 2 of them now own SHO's just for DD's. And one of the TMS staff says I've probably sold more Tauri than fords marketing division lmao
OLD
2013 Taurus SHO with PP, LET Tuned, ATP+2 Turbos ,PPE Hotpipes, PPE off road DP's,  Alky control methanol injection
NEW-- 2016 Kona Blue Fiesta ST, Stock(not for long)

IHeartGroceries

Haha! That's awesome. Awareness.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP

SHOnUup

Those are some high quality kills right there!!! Congrats on the great showing.
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.