• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Performance package question?

Started by 2010SHOtime, July 14, 2014, 04:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2010SHOtime

I noticed this and wasn't sure if everyone that has a non PP car have this? It does say "sport tuned suspension" so made me think maybe mine is a PP?
2010 SHO 402A non PP. Best time 13.113 @ 105.81
Tuned by Torrie @ Unleashed Tuning, sp534 plugs, 170 t-stat, 3 bar sensor.
2013 explorer (wifeys car)
2002 Orange Camaro SS-sold

wasinger3000

I assume it's just sport tuned over a normal taurus.

Check your window sticker and see if you have it.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

PokerMunkee

Believe they all say that.   

View your original window sticker to see if you have the PP.   Of if you have the button by the power shade button to disable Advance Track,  then you have PP.

http://www.fordf150.net/misc/window-sticker.php
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

SHO-Time

I think it's probably referring to a sport tuned suspension over the standard Taurus. I believe the PP offers and even more aggressive suspension to the standard non-PP SHO.
2015 Chevy SS Perfect Blue / LMT Tuned (390 RWHP / 388 RWTQ)
2013 White Platinum Tri-Coat SHO (Non-PP) *SOLD*

2010SHOtime

Yeah that makes sense. I was trying to post a pic but it wouldn't load but it doesn't say PP anywhere.

Thanks guys!
2010 SHO 402A non PP. Best time 13.113 @ 105.81
Tuned by Torrie @ Unleashed Tuning, sp534 plugs, 170 t-stat, 3 bar sensor.
2013 explorer (wifeys car)
2002 Orange Camaro SS-sold

crash712us

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

jkeblaitis

Can anyone with a 13+ pp get the traction control to say or confirm a sport mode setting ? Every time i try with foot on brake and rapid press twice of the button the screen just flashes and never have i seen it say sport mode ?.. am i doing somthing wrong ?
2013 SHO, PP, tuxedo black, Airaid cai, LMS 3bar 93 V8 tune, Corsa black tip exhaust

ZSHO

Did you have it in drive,while foot on brake pedal??And i am pretty sure if you do that and press the button twice it should flash Sport mode,advance trac and if you hold down button for 5 seconds should flash advance trac off.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Rich196

If your steering wheel is part leather, and part suede then it's a PP, all leather is a non PP. Also, NO spare tire is a PP

2013 Taurus SHO w/PP, K&N Intake, PPE catted. downpipes, AIS water/meth kit (trunk mounted) ,H&R lowering springs,170 stat, 3-bar sensor, TORRIE UNLEASHED TUNED !!!  12.14 @116mph. Stay tuned for the 11's (with stock turbo's)................

ZSHO

100 percent correct,no spare tire and tire inflator in the trunk and part suede and leather steering wheel is PP SHO,if your ever by Jackson outlet and want to race let me know,ha ha,lol

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|