• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Went to Cars & Coffee this morning...

Started by SHO-Time, July 06, 2014, 04:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHO-Time

and took some crappy pictures, however some cool stuff showed up. Is there an "Off-Topic" section?

2015 Chevy SS Perfect Blue / LMT Tuned (390 RWHP / 388 RWTQ)
2013 White Platinum Tri-Coat SHO (Non-PP) *SOLD*

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHO-Time

I really dropped the ball with taking pictures. There was some really really cool stuff that showed up that I didn't shoot. The owner of the F40 is kind of a local "legend." He's notorious for only racing boosted 1100 crotch rockets. That can give you a sense of how fast this thing is. There was a whole bunch of Stangs (Boss 302s, GT350s, etc.), twin-turbo Porsches or all years, euro stuff, some hi-end rare Corvettes, but only one SHO (yours truly) and of course I didn't any pictures of my own car.

painterpatt

I gotta get my but to the next one near me. It's at the Dupont Registry headquarters here in Tampa area
Koolaid drinkin, Flex drivin !!

SHOdded

Quote from: SHO-Time on July 06, 2014, 05:04:32 PM
The owner of the F40 is kind of a local "legend." He's notorious for only racing boosted 1100 crotch rockets.
APsychoOne likes to race superfast cars too ;)  Yeah, the Cars & Cofee out here in MD is supposed to have some pretty nice/rare rides as well.  If I get to go, I'll be sure to snap some pics to share.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

EcoPowerParts

I went to ours in AZ!
These guys next to me are all from Black Market racing that does the work on my car, also had a few V's come out from our local club.
Luckily it was overcast and only 90ish outside. :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

FoMoCoSHO

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on July 06, 2014, 06:25:35 PM
Your V is looking quite awesome.....
Thanks!
Dropping it off tomorrow for the last round of mods for awhile. :)
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

SHOdded

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: SHOdded on July 06, 2014, 06:43:46 PM
9's now or later?
Doing some more mods next week that should put me into the 9's once it cools down

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

www.ecopowerparts.com -

SHO-Time

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on July 06, 2014, 08:10:50 PM
Quote from: SHOdded on July 06, 2014, 06:43:46 PM
9's now or later?
Doing some more mods next week that should put me into the 9's once it cools down

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Pics of said V would be awesome

glock-coma

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

SHO-Time