• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Need a volunteer near Southern WI for fuel system plug and play prototype

Started by EcoPowerParts, July 01, 2014, 02:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68_GT

I'm interested too. Any benefits with this by changes to the tune and runing 93 ?
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

ShoBoat

2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

EcoPowerParts

The benefits of this fuel system will be:
The ability to run E50 on stock turbos and tune
The ability to support more power on upgraded turbos with 93 octane - if you ran out of fuel before this will give you approximately 30% more fuel headroom.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

CrazyRacingMan

2011 SHO Air Raid CAI, 170 DEG T-stat, LMS V8 93 Stage 4+

whiteygabe

Quote from: HoserEH on July 01, 2014, 08:23:29 PM
Hey Guys, this is Andy from Squash Performance here.  Feel free to ask any questions you might have.  I would like to make this as simple to install as possible and I need to make documentation as well.  We're in southern WI so driving to IA, MN, IL, MI are not out of the question.  As Mike said, I'd also like to gauge interest if possible.
Pm sent

SHOnUup

I live in romeo MI. ..southeast MI about an hour and a half from the southern border...sounds like this would be fun to check out....are there any issues you're expecting to pop up during testing and would my current tune need updating to take advantage of this extra fuel...should I have a setup capable of data logging...thx
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

J-Will

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on July 02, 2014, 09:06:27 AM
The ability to support more power on upgraded turbos with 93 octane - if you ran out of fuel before this will give you approximately 30% more fuel headroom.

Are you describing a completely parallel fuel delivery system?

E50 is not in my area (it is on military bases I cannot access), so my interest would be any benefits to pump gas.  I think anything we can incorporate at the stock tune level, only makes the tune that much more of a benefit.
2014 Factory Order SHO (non pp) Deep Impact Blue
Gearhead Automotive Performance Tune
3-bar
SP-542 plugs w/ GH gap

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: J-Will on July 02, 2014, 10:11:55 AM
Quote from: 4DRHTRD on July 02, 2014, 09:06:27 AM

Are you describing a completely parallel fuel delivery system?

E50 is not in my area (it is on military bases I cannot access), so my interest would be any benefits to pump gas.  I think anything we can incorporate at the stock tune level, only makes the tune that much more of a benefit.
No it is a replacement pair of fuel pumps that go in the gas tank (accessible through floor under passenger seat) and a new feed line to the engine bay. You'll also install a fuel pressure regulator in the engine bay and use the factory line as a return line.By increasing base pressure and boost referencing the fuel pressure regulator you increase the fuel delivered to the DI pump and thus the output.

E50 is a mix of 1/2 E85 and 1/2 E10 91 or 93 octane gas
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

Motohead

2012 EB limited CAI,CATLESS DOWNPIPES,LMS 93++ tune
13.4 @101 150,000 miles and goin strong

2016 EB limited CAI,CATLESS DOWNPIPES,LMS 93++ tune
13s @85,000 miles and goin strong

EcoPowerParts

www.ecopowerparts.com -

SHO9987

I'd be interested in something like this, curious to see how easy the install goes.
2013 SHO Non-PP, Catless DPs, Custom 2.5" exhaust, Airraid CAI, Stock Turbo Upgrades, snow - W/M system, custom tune

SHOmanMike84

2013 SHO, PP, Unleashed E25 tune, 3bar, aFe panel filter, 170* thermo, PPE catted DP's, 3rd cat delete, Eibach springs, Black powder coated flower wheels.

WickedSHO

2014 SHO Ignot Silver. MDesign CF Intake, 3 BAR MAP, 160 T-Stat, LMS 93 OCT V8 tune.

EcoPowerParts

You'll have to call Andy and setup a time for you to drop by for the wiring harness info :)
www.ecopowerparts.com -

sunwolf

How is this going? I would love to be able to get more power out of my car without methanol. Any plans to make a system that can handle even more power? I would like to keep my car running just 93 pump gas or e85.
2014 Taurus SHO Black Performance Pack LMS tune 3bar tstat downpipes
2008 BMW M6 Convertible SMG
2008 F-150 XLT 4x4 5.4L
2011 F-150 Ecoboost Crew Cab 4x4
2012 Lincoln Navigator L 4x4