• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Product details and questions

Started by J-Will, June 29, 2014, 01:17:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Will

Unleashed Product Descriptions:

What is the difference between the: SCT X4, Livewire TS, and SCT iTSX?

Will the 2013 SHOW aux trans cooler fit a 2014 (non-pp but with the driver's assist package)?

How about the same kit but for the oil cooler that us non-pp folks are missing?

A Custom Radiator is offered, does this change the shape of the current radiator at all, in order to allow for a larger CAC?

Turbo timers used to be all the rage, is there any way to program this into the car so after shutdown, the car stays on for (insert amount of time) in order to allow for the oil to cool down?  Sort of like when the car is shut down but the radio stays on until the door is opened.  Is this even needed on an OEM turbo engine and more for cars with NA engines and after market turbos?
2014 Factory Order SHO (non pp) Deep Impact Blue
Gearhead Automotive Performance Tune
3-bar
SP-542 plugs w/ GH gap

tmcphail

Device links for more info all are in stock :

X4
http://www.sctflash.com/products.php?PID=74&VID=

TS
http://www.sctflash.com/showsctproducts.php?Prod=LWTS

iTSX
http://www.sctflash.com/products.php?PID=65&VID=

Trans cooler package is to update 10-12 SHO to 13-up specs

Radiator is for pre-2013 vehicles as well.

I have never used a turbo timer.
Take care,
Mr. Torrie R. McPhail - Owner
Unleashed Tuning Ford/GM/DCX SCT Custom Calibrator
EcuTek Nissan R35 GTR Custom Tuner
HPTuners Custom Tuner / Dealer

FoMoCoSHO

Turbo timer is unnecessary as there is passive cooling designed in from the factory. I will try to post up the details when have a few minutes....

wasinger3000

I was trying to find the article explaining the passive cooling but can't find it right now.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

panther427

Glad to see Ford has caught up with Audi only 18 years latter

Any who. For normal driving I don't have a problem turning it off right away.  Though I wouldn't run it hard and shut it off right away. 
2013 SHO

FoMoCoSHO

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!