• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Irwindale Dragstrip 6/26/14

Started by SoCalSHO, June 25, 2014, 07:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoCalSHO

Heading to the strip tomorrow if anyone wants to meet. 1/8 mile, $20, 5-10PM, gates open at 4. I should be there around 530.
Robert
2010 Met White
GH tuned, 3 Bar, upgraded turbos, 91 Oct
K&N drop-in or airaid, Corsa Cat-back
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH

EcoPowerParts

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

SoCalSHO

LOL, kinda figured only So Cal people could show.
Robert
2010 Met White
GH tuned, 3 Bar, upgraded turbos, 91 Oct
K&N drop-in or airaid, Corsa Cat-back
1/8 Mile 8.380@83.42MPH

EcoPowerParts

I want to go to the 1/4 mile track by Bakersfield good DA and cool weather compared to AZ. I need to get last round of mods installed which should put me over 800HP on juice to the wheels. Want to run some 9's. :)
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

Dxlnt1

Which Bakersfield that has cool weather are you referring to? That place is the desert. But locally there are a few tracks. Fontana good to go to. 1/4 mile track, lots of nice cars of all genres.
2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: Dxlnt1 on June 26, 2014, 01:11:39 AM
Which Bakersfield that has cool weather are you referring to? That place is the desert. But locally there are a few tracks. Fontana good to go to. 1/4 mile track, lots of nice cars of all genres.
Famoso is much better DA than Phoenix, if I can catch a cool day I can get better DA there than we get here in December:
Time      Temp   Humidity   Barometer   Dew Point   Grains   Air Density   Density Altitude
Phoenix
06/27 08:00 PM   69   38%      27.12 Hg   42      44.0   88.22 %      4229 ft.

Bakersfield
06/27 08:00 PM   85   32%      29.09 Hg   52      58.9   91.53 %      2997 ft.
06/28 05:00 AM   64   65%      29.09 Hg   52      59.2   95.20 %      1675 ft.
www.ecopowerparts.com -