• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Anyone Interested: 2013 SHO w/ PP

Started by SRT82ECOBOOST, June 25, 2014, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SRT82ECOBOOST

I am posting up this thread to gauge interest if anyone is interested in buying my car. Here are the details:
-2013 Taurus SHO
-18,900 miles
-White Platinum Metallic Tri-coat
-Performance Package
-Every option to include moonroof, cooled seats, automatic parking, etc.
-Aftermarket modifications
     -Airraid CAI
     -170 degree T-stat
     -Mycal Tuner with 3 Tunes from Livernois Motorsports
     -H+R Springs
     -3 bar map sensor
     -Custom 2.5" Exhaust with Magnaflow mid muffler and Dynomax mufflers
     -Still in the box Lamin-x tail lights covers
     -All stock parts will be included with the sale of the vehicle
-Condition: Car is used as a daily driver on a 70 mile highway commute and 95% of the time I am the only person in the car. I am very anal about my vehicles and this car is a 10 out of 10 for a used car. All maintenance has been done by the book.
-I am in no rush to sell the vehicle, so basically I am going to ask top book value and you get all the mods and stock parts for free.
Priced well below KBB Number: $30,000.00

Additionally I have currently installed a 2.1 Boston Acoustics audio system upgrade that includes:
-(2) Boston Acoustics Amplifiers mounted and hidden in the spare tire well
-Boston Acoustics 15" subwoofer
-Boston Acoustics Pro 5 1/2" components in the front doors
-Still in the box ready to be installed JL Audio Cleansweep
-Still uses factory head unit which has 100% functionality
I will include the complete system which values at over $3,000 for an additional $1,000.00

Finally I have a set of winter rims/tires that include:
-(4) TSW Nurburgring 20" x 8.5" rims in Matte Gray
-(4) Continental Extremcontact DWS tires with only 7,000 miles
I will include this rim/tire set-up which values at over $2,000 for an additional $1,000.00

If there is enough interest in this thread I will start an official for sale thread. Please feel free to ask any and all questions. You will not be disappointed in this car.

2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

boostedbull

2012 SHO PP - Tuned by Torrie
12.8 @ 106  tune only

SRT82ECOBOOST

Quote from: 12sho on June 25, 2014, 07:34:08 AM
why are you selling?
There are numerous reasons combining towards the sale of the vehicle.
     -I have hit the wall with mods that I feel I can safely put on this vehicle
     -I really want to get back in something with the rumble of a V8
     -Going to be going the route of a toy car on the side and a truck for the family
Let me know if you have any other questions.

2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged

ShoBoat

What about a meth kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

SRT82ECOBOOST

I would never approach a methanol kit, but for the next owner it would we would the only thing you need to run low 12's.

geswek

I'm with you, thinking the same thing. My car is only worth 27k via wholesale. I have 28k on clock and it's a loaded 13 model.

ShoBoat

I can't say I haven't thought about trading or selling. But I can't stomach the loss from new. My plan is to pay it off and then get a serious toy. I'm thinking the new stang or Vette.  Since we already have a SUV in the driveway I have that covered. I have been in trucks for a 7 years before the SHO, I really missed driving a sedan. But I can see where you are coming from. Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

Darkside

I wish anyone selling a Sho luck, there doesn't seem to be much of a market for them.  Mines been listed for 6 weeks and so far only 2 calls.  I'm priced under 30k with all the boltons minus meth and only 17k miles.  At some point I realize that I will have to remove the mods and sell it at auction to get any money out of it.
2013 Sho- Livernois tune, cai, stat, H&R springs, Stainless Works downpipes/catback

2009 G8- 447rwhp/411rwtq, Hsv Gts conversion
2006 Jeep Srt8
2003 Mustang Saleen Vert

BiGMaC

Darkside... This is the result of perhaps the biggest gripe I have with Ford: failure to advertise and market the SHO.  Nobody, at least very few, even know what it is... much less appreciate it as a limited production model. Where have you seen it advertised except as the high end Taurus on the build your own Taurus portion of the Ford website.   The downside of having a sleeper i suppose.

SRT... GLWS

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

steve142857

When I exchanged my 2010 SHO for the 2013, my salesman gave me 24K$ (which included a swap of the mags, so I was keeping the old mags) and left the car with all the mods... After a few days, he called me back and told me that I could take back all my mods because people actually pay less for a modded car because they are afraid it may have caused premature «damage». So, aesthetic mods or audio can add value, but performance mods usually does the opposite, unless you are really Lucky and find someone looking for  SHO to mod it... which is very rare and I wouldn'T count on that.
So my best advice would be to remove mods and try to sell them on this site and try to get a little $ for them and sell your car stock either at the dealer and save the trouble or to advertise it and hope for a couple grands more.
My guess is that you could get 27K$ for the car and 1-2K$ for some mods...
Good luck!
2010 blue wrapped SHO 12.09 at 117.9mph - SOLD
2013 SHO PP 12.08 at 113.83mph...
Alky control, LMS tuned, custom exhaust, LMS catted downpipes, H&R springs, Tstat170, 3bar map, Airaid

PokerMunkee

What else is AWD that will run mid 12's with a tune and minor boltons with luxury features, that is under $45K MSRP new?  I guess you could get a WRX/STI, but fawk that eco crap.  Only choices are S4 and 335xi, which are small with less options and have the douchebag/yuppie factor.    But they are over $55K new when equipped the same as the SHO.

The Charger R/T is RWD only after the '15 refresh. 

I've been in a '14 Ram Crew Big Horn rental with 300 miles for the past two days and am missing my SHO dearly.  It's fun sitting up high and the stock exhaust sounds great, but no confidence in the twisties, obviously.  Just a nudge of the throttle has the rear wheels spinning.  Getting 17MPG on my commute that SHO is getting 23MPG.

I specifically was looking for a stock SHO with under 10k miles and plenty of factory warranty left that wasn't modded.  As most know, I paid $30,80+ tax at a reputable dealer with 5600 miles.   Definitely hard to sell a modded car, unless it's on a forum that has hundreds of people active (Corvette, F-Body, GTO, etc).  When the SHO forums only have 50 or less people active, not a huge market.

I am loving the exclusivity of the SHO.  I haven't seen one in months around the Colorado Springs area.

2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

SRT82ECOBOOST

Everyone on here has some great points, but I really don't want this thread to become a discussion of the high/lows of selling an SHO. I understand where the market is at for these cars and the troubles of selling a modified vehicle. For someone who wants a turn key package or save some money before even going bigger on the build, they will get a great deal on this vehicle.
So please save the commentary unless you are asking questions about the car that shows interest in the possible purchase of the vehicle.

SRT82ECOBOOST

Madecoboost

Sent from my RM-877_nam_canada_235 using Tapatalk

SRT82ECOBOOST

Bump to hopefully gain some interest.