• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2014 Texas MotorSpeedway Friday night Drags opening night

Started by Txstrmhntr, June 18, 2014, 11:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txstrmhntr

http://youtu.be/tBkD7b6TAKU

First round went against a seeminly stock CTS-V sedan. No Contest not even close.

Second Round due to the limited number of entrants in Supercar division we were already into quarter finals and I wanted to be matched up with the stock ZR1 or the GT500 but instead got put against the meanest Lingenfelter CTS-V coupe around these parts, I held him for half the track(due to traction mostly) but he still destroyed me in the end.

Check out his channel if your into drooling over awesome V's. Thing runs mid 10's 1/4's and did 191.7mph in the texas Mile

https://www.youtube.com/user/PDQCTSV

OLD
2013 Taurus SHO with PP, LET Tuned, ATP+2 Turbos ,PPE Hotpipes, PPE off road DP's,  Alky control methanol injection
NEW-- 2016 Kona Blue Fiesta ST, Stock(not for long)

PokerMunkee

What a cool place for a drag strip!  Your SHO looks sweet.
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

BiGMaC

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

Fa-SHO

Awesome!  I just couldn't bring myself to come out there again being stuck in the supercar class with the likes of ZR1s, ZL1s, Shelbys, GTRs, Vs, etc, etc.  Glad you represented though.
2013 SHO w/PP, x-pipe, dynomax mufflers, k&n drop-in filter, 170* t-stat, 3-bar MAP, LMS tune
1/8th: 8.71 @ 84 mph (factory stock)
1/8th: 8.18 @ 84 mph (above mods)
1/4: 12.80 @ 107 mph (above mods)

Txstrmhntr

I just go for the fun. I know I'll never win but it's awesome hearing the crowds reaction when you hole shot a 600hp+ monster in a family sedan

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OLD
2013 Taurus SHO with PP, LET Tuned, ATP+2 Turbos ,PPE Hotpipes, PPE off road DP's,  Alky control methanol injection

Txstrmhntr

So far only video I managed to get from week 2 is my first round loss to a moderately modded V, but I didnt lose by much

Second round I beat a 600RWHP CTS-V sedan by a bumper

Third Round I was eliminated by a tuned GTR.(Knew I was going to lose this one from the start lol) But Im hoping someone got a video of it because I Hole Shot him... pretty hard too, Announcer commented on me starting fast! but finished to slow!

I was just pretty damn ecstatic that I took a GTR off the line.

Anyways heres the Vid from the first race.

http://youtu.be/gTHmsWPVaKE
OLD