• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

'13 SHO tailight tint overlays now available

Started by 68_GT, June 10, 2014, 02:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68_GT

email / paypal to: bluebatmobile@san.rr.com

His name is Andy Mercado he's been doing this stuff for a long time. I remembered him from the G35 forums I used to be on before I traded that car in.

pics of his work here: http://s2.photobucket.com/user/BlueBatmobile2005/library#/user/BlueBatmobile2005/library/?sort=3&page=1&_suid=1402423104217006508935834990964

You can order in different tint levels tinted or blacked out. I got the medium tint I don't want mine totally blacked out.

this film is cut to be a direct fit with quality tint films.

I just sent $45 for the tailight tint and $15 for the lower bumper reflectors + $4 for shipping.
It comes with installation instructions also.

If anyone else wants tailight tint for a different vehicle just e-mail him. He's near San Diego CA and just needs a test vehicle to start creating whatever you need / want.

I'll put up before / after pics once I have mine on :)
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler

QwikSHO

He probably should mark down his price a little.   He's right on par with LaminX.   

Just speaking from my personal experience, I'm going to go with the well-known company over some guy on the internet if we're talking same price.

68_GT

just becasue you never heard of him doesn't mean his product isn't top notch. He has been around tons of automotive forums for years. I contacted him to make overlays for my car, now he has the pattern available for others. Check out his work in that link.
2013 PP SHO LMS 93V10 tune, 170* T stat, 3bar, K&N drop in, plugs re-gapped, 4in exhaust tips.
UPDATE - 130K miles =blown engine. Unleashed tune and EBPP upgrade turbo billet wheels / Turbo Smart WGA's on a bran new long block. Let's get this SHO on the road !

2013 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB daily driver ;) - LMS 93 tune and CPE intercooler