• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Anybody know if you can rent a SHO or other V6 EB vehicles?

Started by EcoPowerParts, February 22, 2013, 06:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

EcoBrick Bob

Rentem on Fri.... Racem on SAT & SUN!!!!! LOL

When I went to SHO Natl. Conv. last July, 2 guys came with rentals and drove them on the track for hours at Brainerd International Raceway..

Hellofadeal!!!!!!   

So...4DRHTRD..... what  do you want to test on a rental, that you don't want to test on your Brick???    Zoom...Zoom....BOOOMMMMM!
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: EcoBrick Bob on February 23, 2013, 04:00:40 PM

When I went to SHO Natl. Conv. last July, 2 guys came with rentals and drove them on the track for hours at Brainerd International Raceway..

Hellofadeal!!!!!!   

So...4DRHTRD..... what  do you want to test on a rental, that you don't want to test on your Brick???    Zoom...Zoom....BOOOMMMMM!
Need to find some cars for PPE to test fit to very SHO/Explorer etc are the same.
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: EcoBrick Bob on February 23, 2013, 04:00:40 PM

Hellofadeal!!!!!!   

Did you remember seeing a sticker for the rental place?
www.ecopowerparts.com -

EcoBrick Bob

They were rented in Minneapolis... A Infiniti G37 sedan and a new Saab sedan.

I just thought you had other... motives. LOL
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: EcoBrick Bob on February 24, 2013, 03:29:19 PM
They were rented in Minneapolis... A Infiniti G37 sedan and a new Saab sedan.

I just thought you had other... motives. LOL
I thought you were saying they brought out new SHOs to race.
OK back to my original question please:
Does anybody know where I can rent any transverse V6 Ecoboost vehicles from a major rental company?
www.ecopowerparts.com -