• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Hello from Ft. Worth

Started by Fa-SHO, February 22, 2013, 01:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fa-SHO

Howdy,

From Ft. Worth, picked up a 2013 with PP back in December.  Already have x-pipe and dynomax axle back exhaust.  Looking at getting a tune this coming week in preparation for a Muscle Car Club Challenge down here in March.  Took it down the 1/8 a few weeks back and she ran a 8.71 bone stock, so with tune and exhaust i'm hoping to go sub 8.4's.

Looking forward to new parts and results people are seeing with these turbo swaps.
2013 SHO w/PP, x-pipe, dynomax mufflers, k&n drop-in filter, 170* t-stat, 3-bar MAP, LMS tune
1/8th: 8.71 @ 84 mph (factory stock)
1/8th: 8.18 @ 84 mph (above mods)
1/4: 12.80 @ 107 mph (above mods)

EcoPowerParts

Awesome, welcome aboard!
Thanks for joining
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Fa-SHO

Thanks. Hey through my lurking I like your FWI over the available CAI's. Do you have more pics of it going into the fender and/or parts list?
2013 SHO w/PP, x-pipe, dynomax mufflers, k&n drop-in filter, 170* t-stat, 3-bar MAP, LMS tune

EcoPowerParts

Buy the Airaid 3.5" UBI kit with 6" cone filter. 2 cuts and you're in. It was super, super simple. And you'll have to get a grommet to fit the intake air temp sensor or you can leave it hanging. I put it in the actual intake. If I could find an extension I've put the sensor in the fender.
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

Fa-SHO

I haven't pulled the air box yet to look at things, but I'm assuming there just happens to be enough room to route into the fender well?

Fa-SHO

Thanks 4DRHTRD! I wasn't aware of their DIY kit, that thing looks handier than pockets on a shirt, or a third thumb.  That'll definitely be the way I go, I've never been a fan of the Airaid open box design, and I don't like the open filter of the K&N either.

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: Fa-SHO on February 22, 2013, 06:55:25 PM
I haven't pulled the air box yet to look at things, but I'm assuming there just happens to be enough room to route into the fender well?
Yes,you can see it with the factory box in. Just enough room to squeeze the pipe out the hole

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

www.ecopowerparts.com -

bpd1151

Welcome aboard EBPF! Glad to see you here!

DJE624