• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

iTSX by Torrie

Started by pacoflyer, February 04, 2013, 04:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pacoflyer

Ordered the iTSX should get it tommorow im excited to see if i can get 12s with it my best with drop in an exhaust is 13.93 100 mph

SHOdded

Cool! Looking forward to your experience with it.  Are you planning to tune it yourself, or ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

pacoflyer

No I'll have him send me a tune first and do some logs for study and decide to pursue more advanced tweaks later

pacoflyer

Well Tune is loaded and boy does my custom Rom S3 hate it. Had to use wifes Evo phone to program car. Everything else works though. Didn't have time to drive tonight will try tommorrow to feel the difference.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

EcoBrick Bob

Even though I have a Samsung Smart Phone.. I still prefer using SCT Tuner to do my tuning... Hard to teach an OLD DOG .like me....(omg) NEW TRIX!!!

Born in the 19th century....(in my dreams!  LOL)

Factually... in 1945 ( I lied....)
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

pacoflyer

SCT has responded back saying the Galaxy s3 and other new Android devices are not yet supported. They said the next patch will address this so that good. It pulls much better to redline. 1-2 shift is pretty firm under WOT. So far very impressed. Thanks Torrie! I am seeing 25 MPG at 78 MPH and 26 ish @ 60-65 MPH.