• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Show Thank You Posts

Started by SwampRat, May 24, 2014, 04:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampRat

For some reason the Show Thank You Post link under profile info is not functional anymore .
It hasn't worked as before for a week or so .
It used to be that when you clicked the link , prior posts that you had received a Thank You from other members would come up .

Minor issue , curious as to why it no longer works ?
2013 SHO  ....  not mine anymore

2021 Edge ST

JimiJak

Hmmmmmmm... Stand by.

Taparalk'd...expuct typoz
"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed." - Eleanor Roosevelt

2014 XSport Black Betty Build

geswek

Because I said it had to go; it's stupid and pointless.

It serves no purpose; it doesn't make anyone feel warm and fuzzy; it doesn't keep me balls warm at night.

panther427

Quote from: geswek on May 24, 2014, 05:10:42 PM

It serves no purpose; it doesn't make anyone feel warm and fuzzy; it doesn't keep me balls warm at night.

That's what heated seats are for.  Silly troll
2013 SHO

geswek

Sadly I am not trolling; I actually told the new administrator that it was a stupid system and it should go away -- it's useless.

It's nice to see someone actually listen to what will make this place better.

SwampRat

I hate to burst your bubble but your wrong .
The Thank You feature still works ....
The VAST majority of users here appreciate this feature and still use it .
I believe I can count on one hand the members that don't use it .

And by the way  , Thank You for your Service to OUR Country on this fine Memorial Day weekend ; from one Combat Veteran to another !

2021 Edge ST

panther427

I don't think it's the best option in the world but I do not find it to be a horrible thing.  Thank you for both of your service. Any all other current and past members of military service.
2013 SHO

geswek

Quote from: SwampRat on May 24, 2014, 05:27:07 PM

And by the way  , Thank You for your Service to OUR Country on this fine Memorial Day weekend ; from one Combat Veteran to another !

Yep; you too Swampie.

I still think the system is stupid; can't change my mind -- I'll never hit the thank you button. :P

Quote from: panther427 on May 24, 2014, 05:40:04 PM
I don't think it's the best option in the world but I do not find it to be a horrible thing.  Thank you for both of your service. Any all other current and past members of military service.

It's USELESS! absolutely useless. ;)

I'm out; you all have fun. I got new parts on and time to go chase kids around the highway. 5-0 is rolling out.

SwampRat

^^^^^^^^^^;^

:soldiers:

2021 Edge ST

FoMoCoSHO

The thank you feature is still a little buggy and I have yet to figure it out. Please bear with us as the learning curve on the forum functionally and layout is quite steep. At least for newbs like me.....

SHOdded

Just wanted to say THANK YOU, Storm for your frank commentary :D LOL  Not quite sure about the value of the feature myself.

SR & FMC are correct in that we need to figure out why the feature is inconsistent.  There are a few very puzzling puzzles to be solved yet.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

shoman04

Quote from: SwampRat on May 24, 2014, 05:27:07 PM

Can I hit the THANK YOU button TWINS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1: