• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Cowtown Car Meet- Texas

Started by FastSHO23, May 21, 2014, 12:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FastSHO23

Get together every Tuesday at 7 pm. It's at Ricky Bobby's off of Mark iv parkway in Ft. Worth. It's off of 820. I like going there a lot of cool people showing up. Nobody knows about the SHO either. Big time sleeper car
2010 SHO- 3rd Cat Delete

jcl78

Sounds like a good time! I went to a cars and coffee get together here in Denver, you are right, no one knows about the SHO. They either have stories of their aunt buying a Limited, or they had a rental Taurus that was very nice. Haha.

IHeartGroceries

That's crazy. That's right across 35 from work. I'll have to swing by sometime. Do you attend frequently, FastSHO23?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP

Txstrmhntr

I'll have to drop by one day as well, we should get all the SHO's to stop by on the same day. In other news Ive found the new Chisolm Trail Parkway (SH 121) to be my new favorite road for getting to West side of fort worth, took it today and what used to take me 25-30min on 35W-I20 took me about 9min and there were almost no cars on it...
OLD
2013 Taurus SHO with PP, LET Tuned, ATP+2 Turbos ,PPE Hotpipes, PPE off road DP's,  Alky control methanol injection
NEW-- 2016 Kona Blue Fiesta ST, Stock(not for long)

IHeartGroceries

Where do you live, Txstrmhntr?
And yes, we should get a SHO group together for the Cow Town meet. I've seen a few of my Mazda buddies mention this meet. I wonder if they still make an appearance?

2013 SHO PP

Txstrmhntr

OLD
2013 Taurus SHO with PP, LET Tuned, ATP+2 Turbos ,PPE Hotpipes, PPE off road DP's,  Alky control methanol injection

FastSHO23

Quote from: IHeartGroceries on May 21, 2014, 10:16:53 PM
That's crazy. That's right across 35 from work. I'll have to swing by sometime. Do you attend frequently, FastSHO23?

yea been trying to. My son goes to a hitting coach that night so I go right after that. A lot of cool cars. You should come out. Me and you could teach them about the SHO
2010 SHO- 3rd Cat Delete

FastSHO23

Quote from: IHeartGroceries on May 21, 2014, 11:23:11 PM
Where do you live, Txstrmhntr?
And yes, we should get a SHO group together for the Cow Town meet. I've seen a few of my Mazda buddies mention this meet. I wonder if they still make an appearance?

there was a focus st out there last week. Stage 2 Cobb stuff. Some Mazda we're out there. One scoffed at the sho. I asked him why the face? He said it's a grandpa car. I told him I got money says my grandpa car will whoop your grandson car. Hahaha
2010 SHO- 3rd Cat Delete

kinder

I was about to post a mini 'rant' about "sure, have a meet now that I have left CowTown..." but saw that it's not the same CowTown. :lol:

In Canada Calgary is also considered CowTown by the locals. ;)
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

IHeartGroceries

Ha! Sounds about right. I'll bet Speed3 owners, though, right? A bunch of sideways hat wearing sonsabitches. FWIW, I'm a former Speed6 OG. :D
Alot of the DFWMazdas Speed3 guys are good fellas, though.

Anyway, it's so close to work...I can swing by easily after work one of these days. Let me know when you guys are going, and I'll swing by.

2013 SHO PP

Txstrmhntr

Ms6 was and still is a beautiful car imho. Those ms3s/st are just little toys. I prefer to drive a real car.

Keep me posted I'll drop by after work one night.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OLD

FastSHO23

Quote from: IHeartGroceries on May 22, 2014, 09:57:37 PM
Ha! Sounds about right. I'll bet Speed3 owners, though, right? A bunch of sideways hat wearing sonsabitches. FWIW, I'm a former Speed6 OG. :D
Alot of the DFWMazdas Speed3 guys are good fellas, though.

Anyway, it's so close to work...I can swing by easily after work one of these days. Let me know when you guys are going, and I'll swing by.

I'll be out there every Tuesday. For a little bit.
2010 SHO- 3rd Cat Delete

FastSHO23

Quote from: Txstrmhntr on May 22, 2014, 10:32:59 PM
Ms6 was and still is a beautiful car imho. Those ms3s/st are just little toys. I prefer to drive a real car.

Keep me posted I'll drop by after work one night.

Let's all try & meet next Tuesday?   Starts about 7. I'll get out there about 7:30 or little later
2010 SHO- 3rd Cat Delete

Txstrmhntr

Sounds good. I'll be there if the weather supports. Might be raining it's in the forecast but that isn't always accurate around here.

OLD

FastSHO23

For the record I wasn't down talking the Mazda guys. They started it I just responded
2010 SHO- 3rd Cat Delete