• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

Quote from: AJP turbo on May 23, 2016, 10:57:54 AM
Quote from: SHOnUup on May 23, 2016, 10:55:13 AM
Quote from: AJP turbo on May 23, 2016, 10:30:59 AM
Its essential to do a few blips and revs for an exhaust vid
I knew someone was going to say something...will get some more later today. Have the old lady do some flybies.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

You knew it would be me didnt you lol.....sorry just busting balls
No worries...figured I'd let the system warm up before the Rev video...probably isn't a good representation of sound when it's cold.

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

Some little revs for you AJ 😉

https://youtu.be/ElusRKxdOSk

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on May 23, 2016, 07:45:18 PM
Some little revs for you AJ 😉

https://youtu.be/ElusRKxdOSk

It truly sounds awesome Rich,enjoy.  Z  :thumb:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOnUup

Thanks Z

92BlackGT

i finally got around to changing out the PTU fluid. I'm at 31100 miles.

the fill plug was full of a nice paste with lots of glitter!
the oil came out pure black with a bit of glitter but it was still a nice liquid. i was able to get around 13 oz out. i used a small hose with adapter on my vacuum pump and it worked quit well.

i also did a drain and fill on the tranny and had to fix a tire with a nail in it.
'14 Taurus SHO - non PP, Unleashed E20 tune, 3 bar - 12.91 @ 106.5 mph
'93 Mustang Coupe - AFR 165's, FTI cam, ported Cobra intake - 13.05 @ 105.6 mph

SHOdded

Busy day!  Drivetrain should be much happier now :thumb:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

chessboxer

I didn't do it but I picked it up from the shop today.  Megan Racing coilovers and EBC Stage 5 Superstreet brake kit installed.

Tomorrow is map sensor, t-stat, plugs.  May clean it up and put the 20s on and take some pictures.

Here's the one potato quality picture I got today.

2010 SHO | Livernois Stage 4+ Tune | 3-Bar map | 160 T-stat | Airaid CAI | Megan racing Coilovers | EBC Stage 5 Superstreet Brake Kit | 20" Niche Targa Rims on 255/45/20 BFG Sport Comp 2s | Livernois MyCal Touch Screen Tuner/Display

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

I installed a new Motorcraft FP-68 Cabin air filter today which took me roughly five minutes to install and below are pic's of the filter after a year and even the a/c seems to have better air flow and feel's colder and a cheap alternative to preventative maintenance.  Z   

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

Looked like it needed to be changed, so good on ya!  So ... A/C issue fixed then?

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on May 31, 2016, 04:58:22 PM
Looked like it needed to be changed, so good on ya!  So ... A/C issue fixed then?
It looks like it remedied the issue,think the previous Fram carbon filter was to thick compared to the oem and would advise anyone to stick with the MC IMHO,thanks.  Z

AJP turbo

Quote from: ZSHO on May 31, 2016, 08:12:38 PM
It looks like it remedied the issue,think the previous Fram carbon filter was to thick compared to the oem and would advise anyone to stick with the MC IMHO,thanks.  Z

Why?
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

ZSHO

Quote from: AJP turbo on May 31, 2016, 08:37:30 PM

Why?
The Fram carbon filter seemed very restrictive due to the thick quality  pleats on the filter and overall much heavier than the MC and blocking air flow and now she blow's like the wind.  Z 

panther427

Got this stuff all done recently. Finally have all my recalls done. It was almost a year waiting on parts for the Door handle recall.
Got a trans leak fixed, from sway bar bushings and oil changed.
2013 SHO

AJP turbo

Quote from: ZSHO on May 31, 2016, 08:56:52 PM
Quote from: AJP turbo on May 31, 2016, 08:37:30 PM

Why?
The Fram carbon filter seemed very restrictive due to the thick quality  pleats on the filter and overall much heavier than the MC and blocking air flow and now she blow's like the wind.  Z

Careful Z, might be letting in more contaminants into the cabin due to less filtration that is afforded to you from increased airflow.
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress