• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

Lot cheaper if you can handle the job yourself.  Def hurts the pocket to have it done tho.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

JasonoftheRugar

aw yah. just turned 5500 miles. This is the 2nd oil change. Put on the McNalley catch can last week. Getting ready for the dyno tomorrow. Good times.

K&N cai, H&R springs, 160 thermostat, 3 bar map. LMS catted turbo down pipes, stainlessworks cat back, LMS V10 tune. Power Stop F/R Slotted rotors. McNally catch can.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

JasonoftheRugar

Well I was on the dyno yesterday. The best pull was 336.62hp and 409.43 torque. I was disappointed because Livernois said I would be close to 400 with all the bolt ons. Now I know where I sit. Gotta tell you that was my first time seeing my car going 149mph standing still. It's exciting and scary at the same time!
K&N cai, H&R springs, 160 thermostat, 3 bar map. LMS catted turbo down pipes, stainlessworks cat back, LMS V10 tune. Power Stop F/R Slotted rotors. McNally catch can.

CroR1

That's very nice. A true test will be a 1/4 mile test.

Quote from: JasonoftheRugar on April 29, 2016, 09:40:49 AM
Well I was on the dyno yesterday. The best pull was 336.62hp and 409.43 torque. I was disappointed because Livernois said I would be close to 400 with all the bolt ons. Now I know where I sit. Gotta tell you that was my first time seeing my car going 149mph standing still. It's exciting and scary at the same time!

SHOdded

Maybe they meant 400 crank hp, not awhp?  400+ awhp usually means meth injection or bigger turbos or both ...

And if you wouldn't mind posting the dyno graph please :)

Justme2011

Quote from: JasonoftheRugar on April 29, 2016, 09:40:49 AM

Maybe I missed it, what bolt-ons do you have

SHOdded

It's in his sig:

JasonoftheRugar

Quote from: SHOdded on April 29, 2016, 10:14:23 AM
Maybe they meant 400 crank hp, not awhp?  400+ awhp usually means meth injection or bigger turbos or both ...

And if you wouldn't mind posting the dyno graph please :)

Yah sorry. I called the place again today for them to be emailed.

SHOdded

Justme2011

Peeled Plastidip off and painted the side badging.  After I applied the clear coat it was hard to get a good angle with the phone due to the light glare. What is pictured is after it dried.  I would post a picture of it on the car but it's nasty with the late winter we are having

Jason

2012 PP Tuxedo Black SHO | MDesign CAI | Tented Windows | Custom Upper/Lower Grille | Custom Rear Badging | Custom Fender Badging |

SHOdded

Cbudden

Finally removed the plastidip from the tail light chrome and gave vinyl wrap a chance. Wasn't as difficult as I thought it was going to be but it's far from a perfect job.

Still happier than the terrible peeling chrome.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

SHOdded

L1gerZero

Finally got around to taking the SHO in for service. Got a brake fluid flush, trans flush, and tire rotation for $207. Can't beat that.
2017 Lincoln MKZ Black Label 3.0 AWD