• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

I had a buddy of mine which works for a body shop come over and give her a well deserved Beauty spa which consisted of a wash,clay bar,buffing,hand wax,and glaze to help preserve the wax.  Z    :shades: :shades:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

NICE! Officially declaring an end to old man winter, Z?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

markssho

Very nice!
I did the same along with adding the new badge:

Sent from my XT1094 using Tapatalk

2010 Taurus SHO, Cinnamon, 402B, ACC

SHOdded

BiGMaC

Mark... Looks stellar!

You two guys made me feel bad... Just finished a full exterior, engine bay, and undercarriage detail... I hold you 2 responsible for the use of my Sunday afternoon! ...LOL

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

SHOdded

Someday you need to video your "wasted Sunday afternoons", BiGMaC!

irondoor19

Finally Installed 20X9 with PZeros All the way Around,
Waiting for the Next Test and Tune at any local Strip
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

CroR1

Looks very nice, I like them on the white color. Thanks for posting pictures.

Quote from: irondoor19 on April 23, 2016, 03:47:16 PM

KonaTheWhale

Finally put on the EBC brake pads and rotors, excited to see how much of a difference the are from stock brakes! Also don't mind the peeling plastidip the rims will be painted soon
2011 Ford Taurus SHO non PP Kona blue, Livernois 93 octane 3 bar tune, PPE catless downpipes, muffler delete, 160* stat, K&N drop in filter, VTA mod, rear end lowered, 15% tint, EBC brake upgrade

AJP turbo

What ebc brakes did you get?...ive been waiting for my yellow stuff stage 5 kit for a month from england and have another month to go

And that will teach you to plasti dip your wheels...thats a cheap touch if you ask me
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

BiGMaC

Quote from: irondoor19 on April 23, 2016, 03:47:16 PM
Looks good! What size are the tires? What is the offset on your wheels? TIA

KonaTheWhale

Quote from: AJP turbo on April 24, 2016, 07:42:14 PM
What ebc brakes did you get?...ive been waiting for my yellow stuff stage 5 kit for a month from england and have another month to go

And that will teach you to plasti dip your wheels...thats a cheap touch if you ask me

I have the stage 4 kit, took about a month for them to arrive.

The plastidip was more for a test to see if I really wanted the rims black and if not no harm done
2011 Ford Taurus SHO non PP Kona blue, Livernois 93 octane 3 bar tune, PPE catless downpipes, muffler delete, 160* stat, K&N drop in filter, VTA mod, rear end lowered, 15% tint, EBC brake upgrade

glock-coma

Quote from: KonaTheWhale on April 24, 2016, 07:35:45 PM
Finally put on the EBC brake pads and rotors, excited to see how much of a difference the are from stock brakes! Also don't mind the peeling plastidip the rims will be painted soon
Be sure to break the pads in by the book or you will toast them.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)