• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

I had a chance to check the weep holes under the mufflers and to my surprise they were pretty clogged up with black soot and all that good stuff,had my handy dandy stubby phillips screwdriver to insert inside the weep hole located by the rear center of the mufflers,hope this helps any and forgive me being a little ocd.LOL.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

Z, you will be interested to know you can exercise even more OCD'ness if you get the new Edge sport.  The exhaust system seems to be more hole-y than ever!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DakotaSHO

Took the 2bar out since winter fuel season is over, put the 3 bar back in, splashed 6 gallons of Sunoco 260GT in the tank, and loaded the LMS 93 4x....man, I hate living in a 91 octane only state, such a fun ride to work this morning :-)
2011 SHO- Roush cai
2011 Ford Mustang GT - Boss im, Kooks LT's, Circle D 4C converter, JLT cai ~ 11.7@117mph
SOLD - 2011 Ford Taurus SHO (non pp)
LMS catless downpipes, windstorm cai, 160 Tstat, SP534 Plugs,3 bar, LMS 4+ tune, rear muffler delete
Best et: 13.09@105mph on LMS 93 4x tune

Sabtaj1

Zsho, update on the vacuum adapter. I got it but the lower part that sits in and on top of the intake hole was just a little too large. So I used a file to take a little off and it fits perfect and should work perfectly. I am leaving for vacation so I won't have my pipes on until I return. But here are some pics to give you an idea. And I'm not sure if the engine cover would fit over the top of it but I don't use mine anyways.
13 Eco flex.

Stainless works non cat DP/ MRT axle back/ Airaid cai/ 170 T-stat/ 3 bar map/ 1 step colder plugs/ snow stage 3/ hot pipes w/TIAL BOV/ torrie tuned-SCT/

ZSHO

Quote from: Sabtaj1 on March 11, 2016, 07:46:59 PM
Zsho, update on the vacuum adapter. I got it but the lower part that sits in and on top of the intake hole was just a little too large. So I used a file to take a little off and it fits perfect and should work perfectly. I am leaving for vacation so I won't have my pipes on until I return. But here are some pics to give you an idea. And I'm not sure if the engine cover would fit over the top of it but I don't use mine anyways.

Thanks for the update,looks promising to say the least,my only issue is the engine cover kinda like to keep mine on,thanks.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Sabtaj1

The used set of hot pipes I purchased from a fellow member have been installed. The Meth bung was not the correct thread. However it was was small so I drilled it out and re tapped it. Piece of cake. I think I need to paint my intake to match though. Maybe if I'm bored. Instal was a piece of cake. Very happy with my purchase.
13 Eco flex.

Stainless works non cat DP/ MRT axle back/ Airaid cai/ 170 T-stat/ 3 bar map/ 1 step colder plugs/ snow stage 3/ hot pipes w/TIAL BOV/ torrie tuned-SCT/

ZSHO

Quote from: Sabtaj1 on March 12, 2016, 10:39:36 AM
The used set of hot pipes I purchased from a fellow member have been installed. The Meth bung was not the correct thread. However it was was small so I drilled it out and re tapped it. Piece of cake. I think I need to paint my intake to match though. Maybe if I'm bored. Instal was a piece of cake. Very happy with my purchase.

That looks amazing IMHO,is there a big difference in bov sound with the Tial's? Congrats.  Z    :thumb: :thumb:

Sabtaj1

Well....   It sounds like the flex likes em.  No more "pshhhhhhh" it's more like "Whheeeeeeeeewwwww"  lol.  Hard to explain. I took a quick clip though. But haven't posted it except for on Instagram. Screen name there is sabtaj1 if ya have one.
13 Eco flex.

ZSHO

Quote from: Sabtaj1 on March 12, 2016, 11:03:49 AM
Well....   It sounds like the flex likes em.  No more "pshhhhhhh" it's more like "Whheeeeeeeeewwwww"  lol.  Hard to explain. I took a quick clip though. But haven't posted it except for on Instagram. Screen name there is sabtaj1 if ya have one.
I'M not to media friendly,lol,only youtube,thanks and enjoy.  Z

SHOdded

Try this, Z
http://websta.me/n/sabtaj1

Sadly the forum software does not have an "Instagram" option on the Profile page ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Sabtaj1

I just put the little clip on YouTube. Inside the flex video n sound. I will get a better one in a week or so when I get back home.
https://youtu.be/f2eAXhyZMt0
13 Eco flex.

ZSHO

Quote from: Sabtaj1 on March 12, 2016, 03:57:37 PM
I just put the little clip on YouTube. Inside the flex video n sound. I will get a better one in a week or so when I get back home.
https://youtu.be/f2eAXhyZMt0
It sounds great,thats with the 8psi spring correct?Enjoy the trip and then some.  Z   :)

Sabtaj1

13 Eco flex.

66 Galaxie

Sounds good!  Don't forget to fill the gas tank before your trip 'cause it looks low.  ;-)
'14 Flex Tuxedo Black ecoboost

Sabtaj1

Quote from: 66 Galaxie on March 12, 2016, 05:02:00 PM
Sounds good!  Don't forget to fill the gas tank before your trip 'cause it looks low.  ;-)

I know right. Way low. Fly out to FL in the morning after work. So she's staying parked at home.
13 Eco flex.