• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoMoCoSHO

JasonoftheRugar

K&N cai, H&R springs, 160 thermostat, 3 bar map. LMS catted turbo down pipes, stainlessworks cat back, LMS V10 tune. Power Stop F/R Slotted rotors. McNally catch can.

66 Galaxie

'14 Flex Tuxedo Black ecoboost

BiGMaC

Z... You know I love 'em! Good choice.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

ZSHO

Thanks so much,actually was so inspired by BiGMaC setup for quite sometime now that i needed to get a set.  Z     :thumb: :thumb:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

pejohnson

Congrats Z. Looks amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
13 Platinum White, PP, 402A, Moonroof, Multi-contour seats, and Navigation.  MODS - LMS 93 octane 3bar tune, 160 LMS thermostat, Airaid CAI, 15% tint, interior LED upgrade, LED puddle lights, Nurburgring 20" Gloss Black Powercoated Rims, H&R springs, Corsa catback exhaust, LMS catted downpipes

Best time 1/4 mile 12.588 sec @ 109.44 mph

Sabtaj1

Those just look way to nice to even put on.  Look amazing.  How are you planning to splice into your vacuum Z?  I have my pipes too but waiting to try something out on the vacuum side.  I ordered the adapter the eco F150's are using that installs under the MAP sensor on the intake and allows for two vacuum ports.  Just because I don't like chopping into the factory lines.  Like the clean look.  I will let you know if it works.  Its made by Turbonetics.  Shipped out yesterday finally.  I should have just made my own but was feeling lazy.  Cant wait to see the pics of yours installed.
Now did they revise the TPS mount??  Looks different than the set I have, also I was curious about the meth bung...  The one on my set doesn't look like the opening is the greatest for the nozzle so I may need to open it up.  I must have an OLD set
13 Eco flex.

Stainless works non cat DP/ MRT axle back/ Airaid cai/ 170 T-stat/ 3 bar map/ 1 step colder plugs/ snow stage 3/ hot pipes w/TIAL BOV/ torrie tuned-SCT/

ZSHO

I really appreciate all the kind words,opted out for the high performance stainless version lol,Sabtaj you will need a Tee tied into the port behind the TB to connect to,preferably the brake booster line for a nice cleaner look,now regarding the Meth bung there was a member a while back which had his installed,check out this link,BTW its currently snowing here but by next week were expecting warmer weather and hopefully can get the ball rolling on the install.  Z      http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,2368.0.html

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Sabtaj1

Oh. Ok. The stainless.  Mine has the meth bung but I feel I need to open the hole a little inside the tube. As for the vacuum hook up I am gonna try the adapter made for the Eco f150. Pull out the map sensor on the intake, install the part in the pic and then the map on top of it. Has two vacuum barbs in which I will use one for meth and the other for the Tial.
13 Eco flex.

Stainless works non cat DP/ MRT axle back/ Airaid cai/ 170 T-stat/ 3 bar map/ 1 step colder plugs/ snow stage 3/ hot pipes w/TIAL BOV/ torrie tuned-SCT/

ZSHO

Quote from: Sabtaj1 on March 04, 2016, 09:32:54 AM
Oh. Ok. The stainless.  Mine has the meth bung but I feel I need to open the hole a little inside the tube. As for the vacuum hook up I am gonna try the adapter made for the Eco f150. Pull out the map sensor on the intake, install the part in the pic and then the map on top of it. Has two vacuum barbs in which I will use one for meth and the other for the Tial.

Thats very intresting,hopefully that f-150 part will fit and keep us updated.  Z

BiGMaC

Nothing as exciting as you guys... Got my nav update put it (only an SD card change). So running vA7 now... Did get the one with Mexico included since we go down there a lot.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

ZSHO

Glad you like the update BiGMaC,did you notice any significant improvements with the new card? my new card only has maps for the good ol USA but surely enough its made in Mexico. LOL  Z   :D

BiGMaC

Interesting Z... The only two they had for v7 were USA with either Canada or Mexico.

All the new streets near me an that I noticed in Tucson were filled in.... Updated gas stations and thousands of new POIs... Function is the same. I wanted a new one as we're driving a few hundred miles in during July... Coastal on the Sea of California with a bunch of time in Puerto Penasco and Guaymas where we have friends... Wastin' away in Margueritaville for a while. LOL

ZSHO

Quote from: BiGMaC on March 04, 2016, 09:42:48 PM
Interesting Z... The only two they had for v7 were USA with either Canada or Mexico.

All the new streets near me an that I noticed in Tucson were filled in.... Updated gas stations and thousands of new POIs... Function is the same. I wanted a new one as we're driving a few hundred miles in during July... Coastal on the Sea of California with a bunch of time in Puerto Penasvo and Guaymas where we have friends... Wastin' away in Margueritaville for a while. LOL
I usually get the new cards for free,it was placed inside my glovebox with only the card and never had a chance to explore,but thanks and enjoy the journey.  Z

JasonoftheRugar

That will defiantly change the way your car looks. You'll love it. I did mine last weekend, but without paint. 

K&N cai, H&R springs, 160 thermostat, 3 bar map. LMS catted turbo down pipes, stainlessworks cat back, LMS V10 tune. Power Stop F/R Slotted rotors. McNally catch can.