• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabtaj1

I can't wait to see em on and get er dialed in too.  I put my other wheels back on today and got new license plates.  I thought it was kinda funny. Wanted "BANGBUS" but the wife didn't like the idea. Haha
13 Eco flex.

Stainless works non cat DP/ MRT axle back/ Airaid cai/ 170 T-stat/ 3 bar map/ 1 step colder plugs/ snow stage 3/ hot pipes w/TIAL BOV/ torrie tuned-SCT/

AJP turbo

SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

pejohnson

Great plate name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
13 Platinum White, PP, 402A, Moonroof, Multi-contour seats, and Navigation.  MODS - LMS 93 octane 3bar tune, 160 LMS thermostat, Airaid CAI, 15% tint, interior LED upgrade, LED puddle lights, Nurburgring 20" Gloss Black Powercoated Rims, H&R springs, Corsa catback exhaust, LMS catted downpipes

Best time 1/4 mile 12.588 sec @ 109.44 mph

Brucelinc

I completed some routine maintenance today.  I changed the lube in my RDU and PTU and did a drain/fill on the transmission.   My MKS has 60,000 miles and the RDU had never been changed.  The fluid that I removed looked very good - no surprises at all.  I had changed the PTU lube and did the transmission drain/fill about 10,000 miles ago and the fluids removed from both looked very good this time as well.   I ran about 30 quarter mile passes last summer and I am very pleased with the way these components seem to be holding up. 

Before I go back to the track in May, I will put in a 160 degree thermostat and change the engine oil & filter.  Should be good to go again!

SHOdded

Glad to hear the lifeblood of the MKS is running strong, Bruce :thumb:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Sabtaj1

Just drove a little over 800 miles, Iowa to Mississippi. Averaged 24.1 MPG. Not bad considering it's still on the tune I went 12.60 with.  More I do to it the better the mileage gets. Love it
13 Eco flex.

Stainless works non cat DP/ MRT axle back/ Airaid cai/ 170 T-stat/ 3 bar map/ 1 step colder plugs/ snow stage 3/ hot pipes w/TIAL BOV/ torrie tuned-SCT/

ZSHO

I just received part 1 of the shipment today and she certainly looks like a Gem,might throw some polish to enhance the luster for good measures,lol. Mike from EPP was kind enough to keep me updated on the progress of the H.pipes and should be here this week,cant wait to install everything and will keep ya updated with pics and a video as mentioned above.  Z    :thumb: :thumb:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

kathy drapp

Purchased a brand new front bumper clip for my 2013 ford taurus SHO.  My husband had hit a small sign in a snow storm.  ugg.  We had it proffesionally painted pearl tri coat white, and then found they sent the wrong one. ANYONE LOOKING FOR A 2010-2012 FRONT FENDER CLIP . Please contact me.  We had to reorder another one

ZSHO

Welcome aboard the EBPF Kathy,please introduce yourself by following this link and as per rules you will need to take a pic of the item your selling along with your username on the item and thanks for joining.  Z            http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,889.0.html

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

Welcome, Kathy, sorry to hear about the issue with the new bumper clip.  Post a For Sale ad here
http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/board,30.0.html
with the location of the item for sale.  Full rules http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,997.0.html
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

I want to give Mike.B over at EPP a Big thanks for the quality custom workmanship of the Hotpipes and the special pricing,had the pipes done in gloss black which will look great under the hood,also dont have to worry about any future leaks which in time the oem which consists of rubber/plastic components will ultimately be more susceptible to cracking and tears due to heat and causing air leaks,probably one of the wisest investments IMHO and will keep you updated once the weather permits,thanks.  Z    :)

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: ZSHO on March 02, 2016, 04:31:03 PM
I want to give Mike.B over at EPP a Big thanks for the quality custom workmanship of the Hotpipes and the special pricing,had the pipes done in gloss black which will look great under the hood,also dont have to worry about any future leaks which in time the oem which consists of rubber/plastic components will ultimately be more susceptible to cracking and tears due to heat and causing air leaks,will keep you updated on the progress once the weather permits and just in time for Spring Fever.  Z    :)

So pretty! :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

ZSHO

Quote from: EcoPowerParts on March 02, 2016, 04:44:43 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on March 02, 2016, 04:31:03 PM
I want to give Mike.B over at EPP a Big thanks for the quality custom workmanship of the Hotpipes and the special pricing,had the pipes done in gloss black which will look great under the hood,also dont have to worry about any future leaks which in time the oem which consists of rubber/plastic components will ultimately be more susceptible to cracking and tears due to heat and causing air leaks,will keep you updated on the progress once the weather permits and just in time for Spring Fever.  Z    :)

So pretty! :)
Thank you sir.

makoskey

WOW ZSHO I should have opted for the gloss black on mine! That looks amazing!
2013 SHO
Livernois DPs, 91 octane V8 tune 160tstat
Magnaflow CB

CroR1