• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BlackJac

Quote from: ZSHO on October 20, 2015, 12:37:56 PM
Quote from: BlackJac on October 20, 2015, 11:47:33 AM
Tuned my XSport with LMS 93 Performance 3 Bar tune... Version 4.
Any noticeable difference?  Great to hear they came out with a new version for the X-SPORT,they probably added a few tweaks to the base cal.  Z

http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,5420.0/topicseen.html
2017 Fusion Sport - 401A/ Moonroof/ Magnetic Grey/ Livernois Motorsports 93 Stage 3

2015 Explorer Sport  - SOLD

Modded 1980 Corvette https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SUDndpy8bw

ZSHO

I had an appt today at my friendly dealer to perform a trans flush which consisted of the fluid being flushed out twice because of it being dirty,also they changed the kit seal,here is the part # http://www.fordparts.com/Commerce/PartDetail.aspx?n=bKYPysumSZ2FISqbaX3rgw%3d%3d&id=330527620&m=2&search=true&year=2013&make=Ford&model=Taurus. Also as a loyal customer they gave me a real great price in my opinion,hope this helps someone in this procedure and cost. BTW this was at 33k. and the total cost was 81.96  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

Did they notice a leak from the Power Take Off Output Shaft Flange seal, Z?  Glad they got the trans clean like new!
http://www.fordpartsgiant.com/parts/ford-kit-seal_db5z-7275-b.html

No luck on the steering wheel?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on October 30, 2015, 01:52:00 PM
Did they notice a leak from the Power Take Off Output Shaft Flange seal, Z?  Glad they got the trans clean like new!
http://www.fordpartsgiant.com/parts/ford-kit-seal_db5z-7275-b.html

No luck on the steering wheel?
YES SIR,Update on another post.  Z    :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

I do apologize because was a bit in a hurry,the trans flush and leak was covered under warranty and NO FEE was charged,thanks.  Z

SHOdded

Quote from: ZSHO on October 30, 2015, 02:14:22 PM
I do apologize because was a bit in a hurry,the trans flush and leak was covered under warranty and NO FEE was charged,thanks.  Z
THAT, my friend, continues to amaze me :thumb:  Hooray for warranties & relationships.

ZSHO

I forgot to mention on friday also had the SHO Ecoboost emblem on the rear trunk lid replaced under warranty,it started peeling for sometime now and the cool part was they had it in stock,the part # is listed below.  Z      http://www.tascaparts.com/ford/taurus/dg1z5442528aa/2013-year/sho-trim/3-5l-v6-gas-engine/body-cat/exterior-trim-trunk-scat/?part_name=nameplate

FoMoCoSHO

I detuned my big b*tch for a trip to the dealership.

PokerMunkee

My rear emblem is peeling too.  I'm too scared to trust the monkeys at the dealer to replace it, I'd rather leave it lol.
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

SHOdded

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on November 10, 2015, 12:30:12 AM
I detuned my big b*tch for a trip to the dealership.
Regular maintenance or a service call?
Quote from: PokerMunkee on November 10, 2015, 12:42:50 AM
My rear emblem is peeling too.  I'm too scared to trust the monkeys at the dealer to replace it, I'd rather leave it lol.
Ugh.  Maybe they can simply give you the part and let you DIY, if you explain your reasons to them?

ZSHO

It was an usual warm day here in the Northeast and figured let me take advantage of the warm weather and change the spark plugs one more time before old man winter is upon us with vengeance,basically it was an easy process which took me less than an hour,my 3/8 socket wrench with a swivel adapter made the process that much easier,the only minor issue is spark plug #3 by the rear drivers side as many of you are aware of,found in much more convenient pull the intake charge pipe gently twards the passenger side in order remove the coil,after removing that particular coil found it odd that the rubber sleeve on the coil was rolled up and grabbed some electrical tape to hold it in place,pics below of the coil and plugs changed at 11k on them.  Z

PokerMunkee

Mounted the winter wheels.  Got my SHO and snow blower ready for 18" we are supposed to get today/tomorrow.

Pic is from my security cams....  can't imagine not having cameras around my home!
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

ZSHO

I had a good buddy of mine that works for a body shop come over to have the SHO detailed and ready for old man winter while i was attending a personal matter,he washed the car up and then used a clay bar and luckily for me had a step ladder so he can reach the top portion of the car,never had that issue though,after that he used a buffing machine with a sponge pad to remove some spider webs which were SHOing,after that process fully waxed the car and added a nice glaze to seal the deal,could not get some after pics because low and behold it started raining,hopefully the rain is accompanied by some good luck.  Z

Larrylu

Changed up my tablet Torque set up slightly to better help me keep up with the onset of winter gas. Since the KR on the digital displays I favor pop up and disappear so quickly that I usually don't spot them while driving. I thought I'd play around with a way to steal a partial display of another gauge style that keeps a record of highs and lows. Add to that the LOR display and I now feel like I really know what's going on. The trend is really bad as I'm now at a positive 5 KR and going downhill fast. The LOR is still at a solid -1.0 but I don't think I'll wait too much longer before swapping my 4X tune for a 91 octane 4+ winter tune. Last winter I tried to find the best gas brand in my area and I decided it was a wasted effort. Things did not get better gas wise till summer gas arrived.

2010 Stl Bl Met, Loaded, non PP, LMS 4+X, K&N drop in, 170 T-stat, 3 bar MAP, SP534
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro