• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

Starting to feel better about adding this Amsoil now...

You guys think I should half dose it?

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

BiGMaC

Thanks guys. That's how I understood it... Just looking for consensus.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on July 17, 2015, 03:55:39 PM
Starting to feel better about adding this Amsoil now...

You guys think I should half dose it?

Rich
Based on your ET surely you dont need it,dont ruin a good thing going for you,if its not broken why fix it and save it for your trucK and get a bottle of Chevron i guess. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOnUup

I've been putting 4 ounces of MMO in the tank every 3-4 fill ups as it is now. Since I just became an Amsoil dealer I'd really like to have personal use of the products I'm going to offer...hmmm

Rich

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on July 17, 2015, 04:36:39 PM
I've been putting 4 ounces of MMO in the tank every 3-4 fill ups as it is now. Since I just became an Amsoil dealer I'd really like to have personal use of the products I'm going to offer...hmmm

Rich
I tried both,wouldnt be surprised if the formulation is similiar to c.techron,same color scheme,pour the hole bottle if conducting an analysis. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOnUup

Quote from: ZSHO on July 17, 2015, 04:56:16 PM

Rich
I tried both,wouldnt be surprised if the formulation is similiar to c.techron,same color scheme,pour the hole bottle if conducting an analysis. Z
Bottoms up!!!

Rich

FoMoCoSHO

Rich
Got a link to your dealer page? I'd rather give  you my money than some unknown person that probably drives a Chevy.....

SHOnUup

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on July 17, 2015, 09:07:10 PM

Rich
Got a link to your dealer page? I'd rather give  you my money than some unknown person that probably drives a Chevy.....
I just received my confirmation yesterday with account information, that combined with convention prep I haven't been able to setup anything yet. As soon as I get back from convention I'll get it all squared away, and I will take care of you guys!!!

Rich

SHOnUup

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on July 17, 2015, 09:07:10 PM

Rich
Thank you also, I appreciate the support.  I will be sure to have a forum member discount offer.

Rich

SHOdded

We expext the fastest shipping & service given your track record :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Quote from: SHOdded on July 18, 2015, 09:33:38 AM
Haha, I'll sneak some corn in the delivery truck while the lady distracts!

Rich

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on July 18, 2015, 09:33:38 AM
I love that sense of humor,very funny to say the least.  Z

SHOdded

:D  You read my mind, Rich!  Those big block letters are a dead giveaway ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

JagerBomb

I got some WeatherTech floor mats in, 3 Bar MAP sensor, 534 plugs, LMS 160 T-stat, LMS tuner w/tune, and LMS catted DP's all ready to be installed this week-weekend. Hopefully, my 1/4 mile time will be in the high 12s maybe, maybe not. lol.
2013 SHO PP - LMS V8 93 Tune, 3 Bar, LMS Catted DP's - SOLD

2015 Explorer Sport - In need of mods.

2010 Jeep SRT8 with a ProCharger and lots of boost!

SHOdded

A good wash & wax for the SHO will guarantee the hi 12's ;)