• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

I know the feeling Ahmad and our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family,stay focused and positive and hope for the best. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

PokerMunkee

MDesign is next on my mod list.  Going to have to hide this one from the wife, can't explain a $350 air filter to her lol
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

DakotaSHO

Finally got plugs, tstat, and map sensor swapped out...flashed the LMS Level 4+ 3 bar tune last night..been smiling ever since!!
2011 SHO- Roush cai
2011 Ford Mustang GT - Boss im, Kooks LT's, Circle D 4C converter, JLT cai ~ 11.7@117mph
SOLD - 2011 Ford Taurus SHO (non pp)
LMS catless downpipes, windstorm cai, 160 Tstat, SP534 Plugs,3 bar, LMS 4+ tune, rear muffler delete
Best et: 13.09@105mph on LMS 93 4x tune

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on May 27, 2015, 06:43:24 AM
Quote from: PokerMunkee on May 26, 2015, 05:03:36 PM
What's new on the MDesign?
Got clearance to share pic...Ahmad is going through some hurdles in life right now, any support for him and his family would be greatly appreciated at this time.

Larger filter with at least twice the surface area of the originals.

Rich
Thanks for the update on Ahmads situation,greatly appreciated partner. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

Quote from: DakotaSHO on May 27, 2015, 09:32:42 AM
Finally got plugs, tstat, and map sensor swapped out...flashed the LMS Level 4+ 3 bar tune last night..been smiling ever since!!
That permanent grin is priceless especially after loading up that Livernois Motorsports tune,enjoy. Z

SHOnUup

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

They almost look too big now, without the chrome strip breaking em up some.

Rich

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on June 14, 2015, 10:15:58 AM

Rich
Maybe leave the strip chrome but do a black pinstripe on the inset .....

SHOnUup

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on June 14, 2015, 11:14:28 AM

Rich
Thx for the idea. Having the stock ones laying around I may try and custom up something?

Rich

ShoBoat

Quote from: SHOnUup on June 14, 2015, 11:23:50 AM

Rich
Thx for the idea. Having the stock ones laying around I may try and custom up something?

Rich

I dunno Rich I like it, if anything maybe just leave the blue oval only. But it looks clean to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

FoMoCoSHO

I think it looks clean as well and i think it may be more balanced if we could see the black tires in the pic with a full rear view.

Maybe a rear 3/4 view as well with the new wheel finish.....

SHOnUup

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on June 14, 2015, 12:24:20 PM
I think it looks clean as well and i think it may be more balanced if we could see the black tires in the pic with a full rear view.

Maybe a rear 3/4 view as well with the new wheel finish.....
Thx...appreciate the nice comments.

Few posts up is the rear angle view, or did that one not post?

Rich

SHOnUup

Quote from: ShoBoat on June 14, 2015, 11:37:39 AM

Quote from: SHOnUup on June 14, 2015, 11:23:50 AM

Rich

Rich

I dunno Rich I like it, if anything maybe just leave the blue oval only. But it looks clean to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Appreciate it. Might take a little to get used to, I'm afraid they might be a little too dark...waiting for a sunny day still, for pics and to see how the brake lighting looks.

Rich

Wilson

Looks PERFECT just like that in my opinion. Is that plastip or paint?

Wilson

2013 SHO (non-PP) Ruby Red Tintcoat
Leading Edge Tuning 93 Tune | 3 Bar MAP | 170* Thermostat | Airaid Intake | PPE 2.5" Downpipes | Snow Stage 2 Meth Kit | H&R Lowering Springs | 22" Falken RT-7M wheels | 265/35/22 Falken Ziex TZ05 tires

SHOnUup

Quote from: Wilson on June 14, 2015, 12:36:18 PM
Looks PERFECT just like that in my opinion. Is that plastip or paint?

Wilson
Perfect, I like those kinda words ;)

It's paint.

Rich