• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

More runs at the track for that man!   Tires look great!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ShoBoat

Thanks Guys, agreed I really like they way the look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

wasinger3000

Getting a parts lists together. Going to do a Trans fluid change, new brake pads, maybe rotors, PUP 5w30, mos2, full detail, rotate tires, ptu oil change again, meth hose upgrade, and maybe lowering springs. All before June 10th.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOdded

I don't suppose you are doing Wilwoods, wasinger ;)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Quote from: wasinger3000 on May 02, 2015, 01:28:34 AM
Getting a parts lists together. Going to do a Trans fluid change, new brake pads, maybe rotors, PUP 5w30, mos2, full detail, rotate tires, ptu oil change again, meth hose upgrade, and maybe lowering springs. All before June 10th.
Sounds like a good prep list before track time...I'm about to check all these...again, for track day coming up. No stone left unturned.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

ZSHO

I had new brakes installed at the dealer a couple of weeks ago,and trying to break them in gradually,today was able to finally do about 5-6 wot pulls early this morning to clean some leftover cob webs,she definetly felt strong,the only issue was trying to get a grip with these all season eagle sport,probably invest on some Hankook V12's summer tires soon,lets see what happens.Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

panther427

How much mos2 are you planning to add?? I had some for my car but it ended up in my lawn mower and pickup. Trying it out in my semi truck too. Had to talk my brother into it. It made a nice difference at half concentration. 3 Cans of the stuff out of 6 needed for the amount of oil.
2013 SHO

PokerMunkee

What type of anti-seize do i add when changing plugs?  I have some copper anti-seize when I changed plugs in my HEMI cars years ago.

Also, do you guys recommend I use the dielectric grease?  How much and where do i apply it?

I removed one of my plugs.  The old plug has same numbers/writing on it as the new SP-534 plugs i bought.  Does my '13 SHO have SP-534s already?  Confused.
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

wasinger3000

Quote from: PokerMunkee on May 02, 2015, 06:58:10 PM
What type of anti-seize do i add when changing plugs?  I have some copper anti-seize when I changed plugs in my HEMI cars years ago.

Also, do you guys recommend I use the dielectric grease?  How much and where do i apply it?

I removed one of my plugs.  The old plug has same numbers/writing on it as the new SP-534 plugs i bought.  Does my '13 SHO have SP-534s already?  Confused.

I didn't use any dielectric grease when I did mine. Ford used a powder to keep things from sticking and id prefer to keep it like so.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.

wasinger3000

Quote from: panther427 on May 02, 2015, 11:04:21 AM
How much mos2 are you planning to add?? I had some for my car but it ended up in my lawn mower and pickup. Trying it out in my semi truck too. Had to talk my brother into it. It made a nice difference at half concentration. 3 Cans of the stuff out of 6 needed for the amount of oil.

Im using 10 oz to treat 182oz of oil. It is best to put in mos2 before a long drive cycle as it is known to settle in the pan if its not circulated right away since it is a solid. Or so that is what i have read on the internet.. so what ever thats worth.

PokerMunkee

Looks like I definitely have SP534s.  I'm keeping them in and tuning the beotch tonight!

I'll change plugs in 10k miles when she hits 30k if no issues arise.....wish me luck.  I'll post back.
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

PokerMunkee

Wtf... How does the 2bar get removed?   I removed torx screw,  do I just pull up really hard?   I used a lot of muscle and it won't come off...
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

PokerMunkee

Got it.  Uploading tune as I type.... Windshield wipers are going on their own!
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

ShoBoat

Quote from: PokerMunkee on May 02, 2015, 08:28:56 PM
Got it.  Uploading tune as I type.... Windshield wipers are going on their own!
lol they will do that. It's best to turn everything off. Auto headlights, wipers stereo...it shouldn't effect anything though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Pearl White CTS-V Stock
2016 Fusion Titanium 2.0 EB Stock
2013 SHO Black on Black (Gone) PP, Unleashed Custom Tune, 170 TStat, SP534 Plugs, 3 Bar, Airaid Intake, PPE catted downpipes, Corsa Cat-back, H&R Springs. Focal 165KR Front Stage,2 JL W6 10 with Focal 800.1. 12.62 @ 110 mph.

ZSHO

In order to remove the old 2-bar by the intake manifold just gently pull the sensor side by side until it pops out,after that try cleaning that little virgin gently with a clean cloth,and just install the new 3-bar the same way by pushing it gently inside the hole side to side until its flush,then install your nrw tune and enjoy,BTW a tiny bit of antseize on the threads of the plugs and a tiny bit of dielectric grease around the boots. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|