• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DakotaSHO

2011 SHO- Roush cai
2011 Ford Mustang GT - Boss im, Kooks LT's, Circle D 4C converter, JLT cai ~ 11.7@117mph
SOLD - 2011 Ford Taurus SHO (non pp)
LMS catless downpipes, windstorm cai, 160 Tstat, SP534 Plugs,3 bar, LMS 4+ tune, rear muffler delete
Best et: 13.09@105mph on LMS 93 4x tune

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHO-Time

Received my cat-less PPE downpipes today (thank you to Mike B. at EcoPowerParts) as well my trunk organizer. It's turning out to be a nice little Thursday.
2015 Chevy SS Perfect Blue / LMT Tuned (390 RWHP / 388 RWTQ)
2013 White Platinum Tri-Coat SHO (Non-PP) *SOLD*

SHOdded

Do I sense sound clips in your future ;)  Good luck with the install, post pics if you can!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Quote from: SHO-Time on April 16, 2015, 02:26:48 PM
Received my cat-less PPE downpipes today (thank you to Mike B. at EcoPowerParts) as well my trunk organizer. It's turning out to be a nice little Thursday.
After installing my second set of DP installed total four new gaskets for a secure leak free system,ENJOY.Z       http://www.tascaparts.com/auto-parts/2013/ford/taurus/sho-trim/3-5l-v6-gas-engine/exhaust-system-cat/exhaust-components-scat     

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHO-Time

Quote from: ZSHO on April 16, 2015, 03:54:18 PM
After installing my second set of DP installed total four new gaskets for a secure leak free system,ENJOY.Z       http://www.tascaparts.com/auto-parts/2013/ford/taurus/sho-trim/3-5l-v6-gas-engine/exhaust-system-cat/exhaust-components-scat     

Thanks for the reminder on buying new gaskets!
2015 Chevy SS Perfect Blue / LMT Tuned (390 RWHP / 388 RWTQ)
2013 White Platinum Tri-Coat SHO (Non-PP) *SOLD*

s1krr

Are these the same gaskets that will work for the ford explorer?
And if so what part number? Its showing 2 diagrams

ZSHO

Quote from: s1krr on April 16, 2015, 05:40:36 PM
Are these the same gaskets that will work for the ford explorer?
And if so what part number? Its showing 2 diagrams
HERE'S AN update on the XSPORT S1Krr    x4    http://www.tascaparts.com/auto-parts/2014/ford/explorer/sport-trim/3-5l-v6-gas-engine/exhaust-system-cat/exhaust-components-scat   Believe its the same part# as SHO &X-SPORT,ENJOY GUYS.Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

s1krr

wasinger3000

Turns out the Hawk Performance brake pads listed on their site don't fit the 13'+ SHO. Called to ask them why they have a part number for the car, lady said they are currently working on making a pad for the SHO but their website has a lot of issues and it cost to much to fix so they are waiting till they have more to fix.... Great work guys.

Has anyone used aftermarket brake pads on their 13+? all i can find is EBC Pads right now.

http://www.autoanything.com/brakes/61A3072A0A0A3516334.aspx
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

panther427

Dam wish I knew you was gonna try the hawk pads.  I tried to go that route last year.  Got them home and they didn't fit. Made me pretty mad.
2013 SHO

DakotaSHO

Got the new 255/45/20 general gmax tires installed (what a difference from the old crappy mx4's lol)

and then ran into a mazdaspeed 3 as we were both getting onto the interstate, we raced from a 30mph roll up to ~100 and I put 3 cars on him
2011 SHO- Roush cai
2011 Ford Mustang GT - Boss im, Kooks LT's, Circle D 4C converter, JLT cai ~ 11.7@117mph
SOLD - 2011 Ford Taurus SHO (non pp)
LMS catless downpipes, windstorm cai, 160 Tstat, SP534 Plugs,3 bar, LMS 4+ tune, rear muffler delete
Best et: 13.09@105mph on LMS 93 4x tune

wasinger3000

Quote from: panther427 on April 17, 2015, 02:37:30 PM
Dam wish I knew you was gonna try the hawk pads.  I tried to go that route last year.  Got them home and they didn't fit. Made me pretty mad.
I should have did more reading on here. It was just hard to deny the logic that the company making the pads would have the correct information on their site, and amazon, and every other site for that matter

Going to try EBC Yellow now. All the retail sites say it will fit the SHO so I'll see if they do.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

ZSHO

I had the car at the dealer yesterday for a couple of issues and mainly for an intermittent clunk sound coming from the rear,especially on bumps but unfortunetly could not duplicate the sound mainly due to the rain,but the good part was the senior tech is a buddy of mine and was able to get a fairly good amount of oil buildup out of the CAC which was a good thing,the great and important part is you can really hear those turbo's spool alot louder know,guess the oil builup really had an effect,cause even the throttle response is better,at just hitting 23k on her its a cheap effective preventative maintenance which many should consider.Z