• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Quote from: PokerMunkee on March 30, 2015, 01:53:31 PM
Just ordered a SCT4 from Torrie!

Let the fun begin.
Congrats, pulled that trigger finally!!!

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

ZSHO

I just received my Spring presents,ordered a dozen of plugs from Rock auto and my new A-6 card which hopefully Jason will update for us soon,also a buddy of mine which gave me the card for free Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

PokerMunkee

Yeah, getting excited.  Ordered SP534 plugs off amazon prime last night, will be here Thursday.  $37 shipped, same as rock auto.

I'll try to get the plugs installed this weekend.  Already have the 3BAR sensor.  Will also try to get the Corsa exhaust on in a couple weeks. 

panther, PM a link to your video.  I'm definitely going to data log and get the tune dialed in on our 91 octane.  Going to take her to Pueblo drag strip this summer and then probably go up to Badimere.  We'll have to meet up this summer.
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

ZSHO

Quote from: PokerMunkee on March 31, 2015, 10:07:42 AM
Yeah, getting excited.  Ordered SP534 plugs off amazon prime last night, will be here Thursday.  $37 shipped, same as rock auto.

I'll try to get the plugs installed this weekend.  Already have the 3BAR sensor.  Will also try to get the Corsa exhaust on in a couple weeks. 

panther, PM a link to your video.  I'm definitely going to data log and get the tune dialed in on our 91 octane.  Going to take her to Pueblo drag strip this summer and then probably go up to Badimere.  We'll have to meet up this summer.
Best of luck to you Munkee,good things come to those who wait,and actually paid 54.00 for a dozen of plugs with shipping.,enjoy the tune.Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

11BLKFX4EB

2014 SHO w/ PP Platinum White
Unleashed tuned, H&R Springs, 35% tint, Corsa catback coming...

2015 Explorer Sport Magnetic Metallic-stock...for now.

SHOdded

Quote from: ZSHO on March 31, 2015, 10:02:22 AM
I just received my Spring presents,ordered a dozen of plugs from Rock auto and my new A-6 card which hopefully Jason will update for us soon,also a buddy of mine which gave me the card for free Z
Good "presents" to have!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

IHeartGroceries

I cleaned mine Saturday. Took several hours, and didn't even get done what I wanted to. She was inexcusably filthy. But cleaned up nicely. Drove it Saturday to run errands. Drove it to work Monday and parked it in the warehouse, already dusty. Go to the warehouse today to piddle around and see that it is now a Yellow SHO, from that spring pollen crap. How the heck does that stuff find its way into a warehouse? Grrr

Love spring. But damnit I hate the heavy air particulates.
2013 SHO PP

SHOdded

Quote from: IHeartGroceries on March 31, 2015, 07:08:10 PM
I cleaned mine Saturday. Took several hours, and didn't even get done what I wanted to. She was inexcusably filthy. But cleaned up nicely. Drove it Saturday to run errands. Drove it to work Monday and parked it in the warehouse, already dusty. Go to the warehouse today to piddle around and see that it is now a Yellow SHO, from that spring pollen crap. How the heck does that stuff find its way into a warehouse? Grrr

Gotta see the YELLOW SHO, one of a kind ;)  They gotta dump the pollen SOMEplace!

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: IHeartGroceries on March 31, 2015, 07:08:10 PM

Yeah, the Big Girl looked like ass when I turned her in to the dealership.

Pipes were still shiny though...   ;)

PokerMunkee

Quote from: wasinger3000 on March 30, 2015, 02:08:04 PM

Let the fun begin.
Awesome! If you need help setting up a data log let me know. I made a how to video.

Hey, where is your how to video?  Would love to see it!
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

wasinger3000

Quote from: PokerMunkee on April 01, 2015, 11:01:00 PM
Quote from: wasinger3000 on March 30, 2015, 02:08:04 PM

Let the fun begin.
Awesome! If you need help setting up a data log let me know. I made a how to video.

Hey, where is your how to video?  Would love to see it!
I'll send it in a pm. Haven't really asked Torrie if I can plaster it around the net just yet.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

DakotaSHO

ordered some new tires that get put on Friday...can't wait to ditch the Michelin Primacys lol!
2011 SHO- Roush cai
2011 Ford Mustang GT - Boss im, Kooks LT's, Circle D 4C converter, JLT cai ~ 11.7@117mph
SOLD - 2011 Ford Taurus SHO (non pp)
LMS catless downpipes, windstorm cai, 160 Tstat, SP534 Plugs,3 bar, LMS 4+ tune, rear muffler delete
Best et: 13.09@105mph on LMS 93 4x tune

SHOdded

DakotaSHO

After doing some reading on here and going through alot of online reviews I settled on General Gmax AS-03's...
2011 SHO- Roush cai
2011 Ford Mustang GT - Boss im, Kooks LT's, Circle D 4C converter, JLT cai ~ 11.7@117mph
SOLD - 2011 Ford Taurus SHO (non pp)
LMS catless downpipes, windstorm cai, 160 Tstat, SP534 Plugs,3 bar, LMS 4+ tune, rear muffler delete
Best et: 13.09@105mph on LMS 93 4x tune