• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on December 16, 2014, 11:18:55 AM
Being rained out on a deck job today, I got to see the FedEx guy pull up the driveway. That's such a good feeling.

Rich
What are those the inner and outer tie rods? very cool.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

BiGMaC

:beer2:

congrats.. hope they work on the '13+ since Megan is almost done developing.... Could you post the part#'s since you have the invoice?... TIA

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

Quinid

Quote from: SHOnUup on December 16, 2014, 11:18:55 AM
Being rained out on a deck job today, I got to see the FedEx guy pull up the driveway. That's such a good feeling.

Rich
I see you too have a cat that loves to assist in opening new packages
2014 Blue Flex 303A Appearance package all stock
2000 F250 XLT 7.3L 410k miles
SOLD--2010 nonPP SHO  Unleashed 93 tune, 3 bar map, K&N drop in filter. PPE Catted Downpipes. VTA mod
1957 Chevy 3200 pickup 3 speed stock straight 6
1968 Camaro RS 3 speed 350 sb with vortec heads.

SHOnUup

That is the coolest cat I've ever been around. My mom always had cats so there's many in my history. It actually plays fetch with 20 ounce pop bottle tops, real friendly, and drags his mouse that's on a pole via a stretchy string all over the house following you when he wants to play with it. I've woke up with this toy wrapped around me somehow...silly cat

These are item #'s from their ebay store.

Front - 120683231290
Rear - 120683226891

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

southtxSHO

Took it to the dealership , did an oil change , transmission oil change , coolant flush , and emissions cleaning . SHO feeling really good after all that . Got billed $414 for all this
2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

SHOdded

A major performance mod that will likely pay off at the track!  Good luck :thumb:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Quote from: southtxSHO on December 27, 2014, 05:40:51 PM
Took it to the dealership , did an oil change , transmission oil change , coolant flush , and emissions cleaning . SHO feeling really good after all that . Got billed $414 for all this
Quality move!

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

southtxSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on December 27, 2014, 06:07:06 PM
A major performance mod that will likely pay off at the track!  Good luck :thumb:
Thanks , they gave me 10% discount cause friend works there .
2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

BiGMaC

Well... I got a fresh 6 qts of Amsoil signature synthetic and a MC filter... Rotated the tires. I had the dealer put it on the computer (OBD2) and they don't see anything to have caused the ratcheting noise and power loss I posted about... BTW this hasn't happened again, even when I tried to recreate it.  Also changed the cabin air filter and passenger side seat filter.

I also found out that my dealer doesn't do service on the PTU (unless it fails)... because of the liability to the dealership if it fails after service.  However, my service rep said he'd find a Phx are dealer who would.

I paid for 7 years of factory maintenance in the price of the car!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

Zorin

Quote from: BiGMaC on December 29, 2014, 07:22:35 PM
Well... I got a fresh 6 qts of Amsoil signature synthetic and a MC filter... Rotated the tires. I had the dealer put it on the computer (OBD2) and they don't see anything to have caused the ratcheting noise and power loss I posted about... BTW this hasn't happened again, even when i tried to recreate it.  Also changed the cabin air filter and passenger side seat filter.

I also found out that my dealer doesn't do service on the PTU (unless it fails)... because of the liability to the dealership if it fails after service.  However, my service rep said he'd find a Phx are dealer who would.

I debated getting the Ford ESP, then thought eh, F em, and got a stage 4x tune instead...
2011PP, Kona Blue, 255/45/20 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, 3 Bar, 170 stat, LMS 93+Race Tune with ACES IV, Quantum Blue Fluids.

BiGMaC

Quote from: Zorin on December 29, 2014, 07:31:13 PM
Quote from: BiGMaC on December 29, 2014, 07:22:35 PM
Well... I got a fresh 6 qts of Amsoil signature synthetic and a MC filter... Rotated the tires. I had the dealer put it on the computer (OBD2) and they don't see anything to have caused the ratcheting noise and power loss I posted about... BTW this hasn't happened again, even when i tried to recreate it.  Also changed the cabin air filter and passenger side seat filter.

I debated getting the Ford ESP, then thought eh, F em, and got a stage 4x tune instead...

The 7 years factory service (maintenance service), 7 year extension of the BTB warranty, and a wheel insurance were included for $1.00 after $37K (new car) sales price... couldn't say no, LOL

ZSHO

Zorin good choice there,cause most of the time a used car warranty's have deductibles and internal engine failure is not covered,you have to read all the small fine print.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

IHeartGroceries

Don't think I've driven her but maybe once all month. Pulled it out of the warehouse today to get her juices flowing and saw the registration has been out since November. O_o

Guess I better take care of that tomorrow!
2013 SHO PP

SHOdded

With all the smarty-pants tech in our cars, you'd think they could auto-renew themselves as needed!