• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Has mine changed twice on my car,a small advice would be to order new gaskets,total four needed for a leak free trouble system,for a professional that knows what hes doing two hours labor is average,catted DP are more than sufficient and your going to see almost the same gains vs non catted and troublefree.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

malfuncion

Thanks for the advice guys! I'm still waiting on a callback from my other guys- Abel Racing (http://www.abelracing.com/, sorry had to plug em) and see if they can get me hooked up. I've worked with Andre on my DSM and I am confident in his and his partners skills. They're the local "boost gods" that do a lot of FI Stangs around these parts. They are also one of only a couple dynos around the area, however I don't think it's set for AWD. You gotta hit TX for that last time I checked.. but then again that was like 10+ years ago. I guess it's time to get back in the scene and reconnect with some people? 

Plans for this weekend include- 3BAR, Plugs, TStat, Intake (with mod) and possibly a stage2 meth install if I have time.

BiGMaC

Mal... Just get access to a lift... 4 bolts and an O2 sensor in the passenger side pip... Do it yourself. If it takes you 2 hours so what?

Get the new gaskets as Z suggested.  It's easy... And = getting paid $750/hr .

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

BiGMaC

Changed out the ring clamps for SS T-clamps on the MDesign CAI install... I think it's an improvement, at least matches the other new plumbing.  compare to earlier pics or to the ring clamp on the saxophone. Left click to enlarge pics.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

ZSHO

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:Honestly Tom,i am speechless,JUST IMPECCABLE,there is no other word to describe it,also like the way you placed the t-bolts facing down for a much cleaner look.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

Quote from: ZSHO on December 12, 2014, 10:00:26 PM
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:Honestly Tom,i am speechless,JUST IMPECCABLE,there is no other word to describe it,also like the way you placed the t-bolts facing down for a much cleaner look.
Well said
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BiGMaC

Thanks guys!... It occurs to me that I may have created a place to mount a methanol reservoir on the plate that held the OEM airbox...Hmmmm

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Quote from: BiGMaC on December 12, 2014, 11:46:47 PM
Thanks guys!... It occurs to me that I may have created a place to mount a methanol reservoir on the plate that held the OEM airbox...Hmmmm
You have to update us on that new project,perfect spot for mounting and easy access to fuse box or battery.

MDesign Performance

Quote from: BiGMaC on December 12, 2014, 11:46:47 PM

That was one design aspect...more room for more goodies!
2011 MKS EcoBoost: MDesign Carbon Cold Air Intake; SP-534 Plugs; Power Stop C/S Rotors

sales@mdesignperformance.com
www.mdesignperformance.com
www.facebook.com/MDesignPerformance

southtxSHO

Magnaflow exhaust installed along with 4in. Tips .
2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

BiGMaC

southtxSHO

2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

SHOdded

SHOnUup

Quote from: southtxSHO on December 13, 2014, 07:46:33 PM
Magnaflow exhaust installed along with 4in. Tips .
Looking good. Bet it sounds even better.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.