• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

panther427

Nice purchase Rich. Would love to have them on my car too.  Enjoy the new parts
2013 SHO

SHOnUup

Quote from: panther427 on December 10, 2014, 10:43:58 PM
Nice purchase Rich. Would love to have them on my car too.  Enjoy the new parts
Thanks. Can't wait for them to get here! Just ordered adjustable front and rear sway bar links to go with. Thanks to Crash & BPD for the info on these.

Think I'm gonna collect some goodies over the winter months and install it all in early spring.

Rich

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

peppelepugh

Adjustable Sway Bars?!?!?!  WINNING!!!!! It needs to be the 16th so i can get my tune installed!!!!
2011 Kona Blue SHO non-PP: MDesign Carbon Fiber CAI, All interior lights LEDs, LED Puddles, and LED Reverse.

EBC Stage 4 Brake kit, 170* T-stat, 3-Bar MAP, NGK Plugs, PPE Catless-DPs and Tune by Torrie!

FoMoCoSHO

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on December 10, 2014, 10:03:25 PM
Bought some Megan coilovers today!!!

Rich
You have to post some before and after pics,your going to install them yourself? good luck buddy. :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on December 11, 2014, 08:52:08 AM
My weathertech stickers came off also.
Mine also,try calling weathertech,dont they have a lifetime warranty,or put some water resistant glue,due to water and moisture they fall off.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOnUup

Quote from: peppelepugh on December 11, 2014, 08:26:01 AM
Adjustable Sway Bars?!?!?!  WINNING!!!!! It needs to be the 16th so i can get my tune installed!!!!
You're so close!

Rich

SHOnUup

Quote from: ZSHO on December 11, 2014, 08:53:24 AM
Quote from: SHOnUup on December 10, 2014, 10:03:25 PM
Bought some Megan coilovers today!!!

Rich
You have to post some before and after pics,your going to install them yourself? good luck buddy. :)
For sure on the pics.

Think I'm gonna see what my mechanic will charge to do this. Planning on some EBC slotted rotors with red stuff pads to go with install, and new hub assembly's for the front.

Rich

Zorin

Quote from: ZSHO on December 11, 2014, 08:58:16 AM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on December 11, 2014, 08:52:08 AM
My weathertech stickers came off also.
Mine also,try calling weathertech,dont they have a lifetime warranty,or put some water resistant glue,due to water and moisture they fall off.
Quote from: Airbornemaikai on November 30, 2014, 05:37:41 PM
I had the weather tech vent shades on my limited and they were great. I got the in-channel version on my sport and they have been terrible, they stick to the window and I've almost lost the rear ones when my kids put the windows down, never again will I do in-channel. Actually my floor liners I got from them have been awful too, the labels actually peeled right off and they are curled terribly. They are only now over a year old. Not sure wtf happened with this set of stuff I got but very disappointed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd have to agree, I got my wife a set of weathertech floor mats for her 2012 Outback and once it got hot in the car the stickers fell off and the mats started to curl in on themselves, and they do remind me of cheap paint roller trays.

Z
2011PP, Kona Blue, 255/45/20 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, 3 Bar, 170 stat, LMS 93+Race Tune with ACES IV, Quantum Blue Fluids.

ZSHO

Honestly tried weathertech and Husky liners front and rear,so far both have been a dissapointment,they both curled up so bad especially when the weather is colder that my wifes heal got stuck between the liners and almost fell getting out,these are vinyl,plastic based material that will curl,stick with an all rubber traditional mat,to me this is a gimmick,why all the advertising and sponsoring for some cheap vinyl,which is known to curl up in cold weather especially,just my 2cent after spending almost 400.00.

panther427

I haven't had any problems with my weather tech mats yet.. other than the sticker lifting off the mat
2013 SHO

SHOdded

Quote from: panther427 on December 11, 2014, 11:33:19 AM
I haven't had any problems with my weather tech mats yet.. other than the sticker lifting off the mat
Ditto
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

malfuncion

Spent the day trying to get my catless dps installed. My normal guy won't touch it b/c he's under investigation for doing just that- removing cats. My second option was just a d!*k and tried to say it would take 3+ days, $1500 and there's no room for an X-pipe nor could he even explain the purpose of the xpipe (I asked to gauge level of knowledge for someone touching my vehicle). I laughed at him when he quoted me that ridic price and promptly told him "no thanks, I'm not dropping $1500 on AN INSTALL!" Now I'm waiting on a call back from some guys about an hour's drive away. Solid guys who I have done business with before (10+ years ago).

Just wanted to vent for a moment, something 'simple' has become a major PITA. May be making a call back to Torrie to get these swapped for catted, which will be WEAK.

CroR1

^^^ wow 1500 for labor, crazy. Go to your local auto zone and ask if there are guys that work from home and have a commercial account at AZ. They'll give you some numbers to mechanics that have small garages, and start calling them. It shouldn't take more then few hours tops, and it shoul be cheap. I know in my area, there are tons of people like that, and all they gotta do is listen few bolts and tighten few bolts. So no engineering there.