• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

panther427

If you haven't used a modern snow tire you will be very happy wit the results.
2013 SHO

FPO

Quote from: panther427 on November 22, 2014, 08:13:26 PM
If you haven't used a modern snow tire you will be very happy wit the results.
Have them for all 3 of my cars. 

FPO

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

irondoor19

Went to tire Rack in South Bend Indiana, (on the 29TH) to pick up a Set of:
Goodyear F1 Supercar 245/45R20 at the deal Price (Plus 40.00 Rebate Later from GY
156.00 Per Tire Plus Tax 624.00 + 43.68 + 1.00 (indiana Surcharge) 668.68 Out the door,
as i was in Chicago for the holiday, Detour on the waY HOME,
a tad out of the way, but still WORTH IT, as i was Making time AND
was able to carve a few corners on the back roads

Did i need these Yet, NO, but the price seemed To good to be true, A bargain Price...?

If not picking them up, NO tax and about 18.00 Per tire Shipping,
Approximate, to ME, so shipping varies buy state, Anybody need new Summers Yet...?
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

SHOdded

Nice score, can't wait till the first hint of spring rolls back around :)

Airbornemaikai

I had the weather tech vent shades on my limited and they were great. I got the in-channel version on my sport and they have been terrible, they stick to the window and I've almost lost the rear ones when my kids put the windows down, never again will I do in-channel. Actually my floor liners I got from them have been awful too, the labels actually peeled right off and they are curled terribly. They are only now over a year old. Not sure wtf happened with this set of stuff I got but very disappointed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
2014 Explorer Sport
LMS 91 Tune with 3 Bar Map
160º Evenflo T-stat, 0.30 Motorcraft plugs
LMS DP W/HI-Flow Cats, LMS Corsa Cat-Back
Airaid 401-260

SHOdded

Your kids are born beta testers :)  Any word from Weathertech?  Maybe free replacement :D

ZSHO

I have to agree with Airbourne,the Weathertech front liners are a dissappiontment,the passenger side has no retainers to hold them in place,to me honestly it feels like having a paint tray in the car.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

FPO

Quote from: ZSHO on November 30, 2014, 06:07:39 PM
I have to agree with Airbourne,the Weathertech front liners are a dissappiontment,the passenger side has no retainers to hold them in place,to me honestly it feels like having a paint tray in the car.

I just looked at mine , I didn't even notice  there were no retainers for the pass side,  o well..

I live about 20 min from where they are made, I went to their  factory store.  that was part of my  reason for choosing their stuff.

Airbornemaikai

I have used their products in the past and I didn't have any issues. I like the fact that they are an American company and their stuff is made in America, but this last batch of products I got from them seemed like the quality control was from China. I'll have to look into what the warranty is, but yea this stuff isn't cheap for it to be in the shape it's in after only one year of very mild use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 Explorer Sport
LMS 91 Tune with 3 Bar Map
160º Evenflo T-stat, 0.30 Motorcraft plugs
LMS DP W/HI-Flow Cats, LMS Corsa Cat-Back
Airaid 401-260

pejohnson

Nice price.  Thinking of doing the same. 

Still debating the Continental Extreme DW vs. Hankook V12 Evo vs. the Goodyear F1 Supercar tires.

Quote from: irondoor19 on November 30, 2014, 02:27:43 PM
Went to tire Rack in South Bend Indiana, (on the 29TH) to pick up a Set of:
Goodyear F1 Supercar 245/45R20 at the deal Price (Plus 40.00 Rebate Later from GY
156.00 Per Tire Plus Tax 624.00 + 43.68 + 1.00 (indiana Surcharge) 668.68 Out the door,
as i was in Chicago for the holiday, Detour on the waY HOME,
a tad out of the way, but still WORTH IT, as i was Making time AND
was able to carve a few corners on the back roads

Did i need these Yet, NO, but the price seemed To good to be true, A bargain Price...?

If not picking them up, NO tax and about 18.00 Per tire Shipping,
Approximate, to ME, so shipping varies buy state, Anybody need new Summers Yet...?
13 Platinum White, PP, 402A, Moonroof, Multi-contour seats, and Navigation.  MODS - LMS 93 octane 3bar tune, 160 LMS thermostat, Airaid CAI, 15% tint, interior LED upgrade, LED puddle lights, Nurburgring 20" Gloss Black Powercoated Rims, H&R springs, Corsa catback exhaust, LMS catted downpipes

Best time 1/4 mile 12.588 sec @ 109.44 mph

irondoor19

Pete:
AS I was doing some "way fast" 2-5 Car passes on the Back two lanes,
I love the F1's, inspires very much confidence, and they ALSO have gotten me
out of a potential crash or two here on the loop, with the oblivious Women OF suv's
I will take the lesser Total Miles traveled for more ultimate Grip.....
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

panther427

I have always the number one saftey item for you car is your tires followed by brakes.  Tires affect every safety trait of your automobile.
2013 SHO