• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IHeartGroceries

Quote from: bee615 on November 12, 2014, 08:04:17 PM
Ordered the Magnaflow catback off eBay.  Made the seller an offer for $300 under the normal selling price and he accepted.  Cant wait to hear those hair dryers!

Oh, nice! That's the least noisy of the systems available, correct?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP

bee615

Quote from: IHeartGroceries on November 12, 2014, 08:22:18 PM
Ordered the Magnaflow catback off eBay.  Made the seller an offer for $300 under the normal selling price and he accepted.  Cant wait to hear those hair dryers!

Oh, nice! That's the least noisy of the systems available, correct?

From what I can tell it's not loud even with downpipes. I really just want to be able to hear the turbos a little bit and also want nice large tips out the back and this system has 4". $800 was a great deal that I couldn't pass up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0 TT AWD
2017 Dodge Hellcat Charger - 825 rwhp
(SOLD) 2013 Lincoln MKS AWD w/Ecoboost - Airaid, Livernois Catted Downpipes, Magnaflow catback, 3 bar MAP, SCT Livewire TS, Unleashed tune, TSW wheels

panther427

Got the winter shoes put onto the car today. Amazing how well the tires help control the power.
2013 SHO

IHeartGroceries

800 bucks is indeed a nice price. I've done the noisy thing. I enjoy the sho for refinment. But it'd be nice to hear a little grunt every now and then, when I mash it. I've decided to leave the exhaust alone, fearful that any changes might result in unwanted volume or drone. But the Magnaflow, from videos posted online, sounded about perfect for me.

Fill us in in your impressions, after install.

2013 SHO PP

ZSHO

Thats a great deal on the Magnaflow Bee,you could always remove the 3rd muffler and make it a straight thru or add a Magnaflow X-PIPE,good luck.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bee615

Quote from: ZSHO on November 12, 2014, 09:38:37 PM
Thats a great deal on the Magnaflow Bee,you could always remove the 3rd muffler and make it a straight thru or add a Magnaflow X-PIPE,good luck.

When you say 3rd muffler do you mean the resonator?  I don't think I'll remove that since that is what keeps the drone down.  My SRT8 with the longtubes, no cats, and Zoomers catback drones like crazy and it gets old sometimes, but it sure sounds good when you mash the throttle lol.
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0 TT AWD
2017 Dodge Hellcat Charger - 825 rwhp
(SOLD) 2013 Lincoln MKS AWD w/Ecoboost - Airaid, Livernois Catted Downpipes, Magnaflow catback, 3 bar MAP, SCT Livewire TS, Unleashed tune, TSW wheels

SHOdded

Nice score, bee!  Pays to do some shopping & negotiating :)  What is your winter setup, panther?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

PokerMunkee

Had dealer do an oil change and license plate bulb recall.

Put on winter wheels last night.  Got 4" of snow to play around in.  These Pireilli Snow & Ice work great.  The SHO is a tank!
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

panther427

2013 SHO

SHOdded

Post up some pics of the weather and the "snow fairies" :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

PokerMunkee

Picked up my personal plate this morning!  DADZSHO!

Pics of the winter shoes:

2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

SHOdded

ZSHO

Quote from: PokerMunkee on November 13, 2014, 01:01:38 PM
Picked up my personal plate this morning!  DADZSHO!

Pics of the winter shoes:

The ride looks sweet,hows the custom plates?

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

IHeartGroceries

What's all that white stuff?

2013 SHO PP

SHOdded