• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peppelepugh

Solar Guard 22% High Performance Supreme Tint... didn't realize how hard it would be to get a good pic with how reflective this is!!!! I'll attempt later for better pics. haha.

ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THE LOOK ON THE KONA BLUE!!!!

2011 Kona Blue SHO non-PP: MDesign Carbon Fiber CAI, All interior lights LEDs, LED Puddles, and LED Reverse.

EBC Stage 4 Brake kit, 170* T-stat, 3-Bar MAP, NGK Plugs, PPE Catless-DPs and Tune by Torrie!

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BBOX

Man I wish I could go that dark in Illinois, 35% is the limit here, it's not bad but I'd love a bit darker.

peppelepugh

Quote from: BBOX on October 13, 2014, 07:10:24 PM
Man I wish I could go that dark in Illinois, 35% is the limit here, it's not bad but I'd love a bit darker.

Yeah, the limit in ohio is 50% on the fronts. But I've never heard of anyone having problems down here unless you Tint the windshield.... In which i didn't do!
2011 Kona Blue SHO non-PP: MDesign Carbon Fiber CAI, All interior lights LEDs, LED Puddles, and LED Reverse.

EBC Stage 4 Brake kit, 170* T-stat, 3-Bar MAP, NGK Plugs, PPE Catless-DPs and Tune by Torrie!

SHOnUup

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

BBOX

Quote from: peppelepugh on October 13, 2014, 07:19:01 PM
Quote from: BBOX on October 13, 2014, 07:10:24 PM

Yeah, the limit in ohio is 50% on the fronts. But I've never heard of anyone having problems down here unless you Tint the windshield.... In which i didn't do!

Unfortunately there's a town nearby that is notorious for having ticky-tack popo, I got the fronts on my LS done before it was made legal here in Illinois a few years back, I was golden until I happened to roll through that town and then BAM! Warning ticket. Can be too mad because "the law is the law" but I figured I'd just go with the 35% on the MKS and avoid the hassle.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on October 08, 2014, 07:44:42 AM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on October 07, 2014, 08:46:14 PM
There is about 60 million dollars worth of Ford flagships represented on this site. You'd think they'd have a rep here.

Mrs. FoMoCoSHO  is going to have a word with her field rep to try to get someone from Ford to give us some love.
The extra inside knowledge would be great. Would we be able to get doctor patient privilege in privacy, as some are tuned before warranty expires?

Rich
lol, they won't even know my handle.....

mrpositraction

Installed my Tstat. Waiting for SCT to support my strategy so I can install the 3 bar and get a tune loaded on my X4.

Sent from my iPhone using ecoboost power

glock-coma

Finally ordered tires today.
Went with general G-Max 255/45/20 all around. 
Will post some pics after install on the 22nd. 

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: glock-coma on October 13, 2014, 08:46:10 PM
Finally ordered tires today.
Went with general G-Max 255/45/20 all around. 
Will post some pics after install on the 22nd.
I'm really curious to hear your impressions on these tires. I had a set of first Gen UHP's that were outstanding in the dry and rain and acceptable in the snow. The only problem was they wore extremely fast. They gave me a second set at 50% off and the same thing happened. I got about 12k out of each set.

Those tires were absolutely amazing in the rain and if they fixed the wear issues I wouldn't hesitate to put them on.

FoMoCoSHO

Something else I remembered. About those Generals.....the sidewall was really soft at stock pressures. Once I cranked them up they were awesome.

BBOX

I'm about to go load my fourth tune revision for the last week from Torrie. I also picked up a radar detector to help cover my ass some when I'm making my data logging runs through Mexico.

FoMoCoSHO

Car went to dealership yesterday for....
Reische 170
Plate lamp tsb
Halfshaft tsb (It's pretty much destroyed)

Having issues getting parts and I'm in a 2014 Taurus SEL.

Having driven a regular Taurus now, I believe I will be removing my Taurus emblems as my car is nothing like a "Taurus". The difference is quite shocking, kudos to the SHO engineers!

ZSHO

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on October 23, 2014, 04:16:06 PM
Car went to dealership yesterday for....
Reische 170
Plate lamp tsb
Halfshaft tsb (It's pretty much destroyed)

Having issues getting parts and I'm in a 2014 Taurus SEL.

Having driven a regular Taurus now, I believe I will be removing my Taurus emblems as my car is nothing like a "Taurus". The difference is quite shocking, kudos to the SHO engineers!
They also gave me a 14 taurus loaner,open the hood like i did,you will be amazed.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

PokerMunkee

LOL... now I want to drive a regular Taurus so I can compare.
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4