• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

It just might if you use the lettering as a template for hood vents ;)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Airbornemaikai

2014 Explorer Sport
LMS 91 Tune with 3 Bar Map
160º Evenflo T-stat, 0.30 Motorcraft plugs
LMS DP W/HI-Flow Cats, LMS Corsa Cat-Back
Airaid 401-260

SHOnUup

Quote from: Airbornemaikai on October 06, 2014, 07:10:39 PM
Added these to my Sport today. It's another 15HP
Looks solid, I like it...so that's 7.5 HP per sticker...just ordered 50 of em...lol

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

Quote from: SHOnUup on October 06, 2014, 07:42:09 PM
Looks solid, I like it...so that's 7.5 HP per sticker...just ordered 50 of em...lol

Rich
Be sure to pay the 5% commission to Airborne for his great discovery!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Quote from: SHOdded on October 07, 2014, 05:52:25 AM
Quote from: SHOnUup on October 06, 2014, 07:42:09 PM

Rich
Be sure to pay the 5% commission to Airborne for his great discovery!
Lol...I've got email confirmation from Livernois that their stickers add 7hp each from months ago...that finders fee might need to swing this way, haha

Rich

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

wasinger3000

Anyone have a number that might get me close to talking to a marketing manager at ford? Trying to get some new model equipment sorted out.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

PokerMunkee

2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

wasinger3000

Quote from: PokerMunkee on October 07, 2014, 04:49:43 PM
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/john-felice/7/408/8a4
Have you used that site before? If it's legit I'll create an account but of not I'd rather not have to go through another account setup.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOdded

I'm guessing you'd have to call in to Ford directly, I don't know if Mr. Felice would respond to a linked-in request to you, as it is a professional connections site.  I am sure we can come up with an EMail addy for marketing in general, but still does not get us through to the inner circle.

FoMoCoSHO

There is about 60 million dollars worth of Ford flagships represented on this site. You'd think they'd have a rep here.

Mrs. FoMoCoSHO  is going to have a word with her field rep to try to get someone from Ford to give us some love.

SHOnUup

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on October 07, 2014, 08:46:14 PM
There is about 60 million dollars worth of Ford flagships represented on this site. You'd think they'd have a rep here.

Mrs. FoMoCoSHO  is going to have a word with her field rep to try to get someone from Ford to give us some love.
The extra inside knowledge would be great. Would we be able to get doctor patient privilege in privacy, as some are tuned before warranty expires?

Rich

peppelepugh

Set my appointment up next week for Window Tint. Getting SolarGaurd High Performance Supreme 23% all around (except windshield... haha). Pics to come next week!
2011 Kona Blue SHO non-PP: MDesign Carbon Fiber CAI, All interior lights LEDs, LED Puddles, and LED Reverse.

EBC Stage 4 Brake kit, 170* T-stat, 3-Bar MAP, NGK Plugs, PPE Catless-DPs and Tune by Torrie!

ZSHO

Quote from: peppelepugh on October 08, 2014, 09:23:21 AM
Set my appointment up next week for Window Tint. Getting SolarGaurd High Performance Supreme 23% all around (except windshield... haha). Pics to come next week!
When it comes down to window tint you want to do it once and right,pita to remove,Huper optik,Llumar ceramic,formula one pinnacle, are the best quality and performance tint around,i have Llumar 20% ceramic tint all around and comes with lifetime warranty,and 5hp per window,lol,just my 2cent. ;)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

peppelepugh

A couple guys i work with have the solar guard and it looks amazing. I might call the place up that I'm getting the tint done and get a quote on the LLumar though. Apparently they install that too.... hmmmmm
2011 Kona Blue SHO non-PP: MDesign Carbon Fiber CAI, All interior lights LEDs, LED Puddles, and LED Reverse.

EBC Stage 4 Brake kit, 170* T-stat, 3-Bar MAP, NGK Plugs, PPE Catless-DPs and Tune by Torrie!

ZSHO

Quote from: peppelepugh on October 08, 2014, 10:58:18 AM
A couple guys i work with have the solar guard and it looks amazing. I might call the place up that I'm getting the tint done and get a quote on the LLumar though. Apparently they install that too.... hmmmmm
Good luck with the install,it was only a suggestion after trying numerous window tints out there on my other cars and having to remove the tint and ended up ruining the rear defroster.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|