• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Quote from: BBOX on October 05, 2014, 01:05:33 PM
Cross your fingers for good weather then. Purely coincidentally I have vacation planned from the 9th to the 19th but I'm not going anywhere, just getting away from work for a bit, so I should have plenty of time to data log and tweak with Torrie. I'm also trying to figure out my intake situation, if I want to pick up an Air Raid and fiddle with it or just run the stock setup.
BBOX my taller strip from Airaid absolutly sealed up the intake,proof was it left a dentation around the hood when closing.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

mrpositraction

Ordered my first go fast parts.

X4, 3 bar, and 170 tstat on its way from Torrie

Sent from my iPhone using ecoboost power

wasinger3000

Anyone getting a 2.7 eco f150 when they come out? I think I'm going to ask torrie to work on a tune for it.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

PokerMunkee

Nope.  Want a Yukon Denali w/ 8 speed auto!  If I was to get a truck, I'd get a '15 Ram Power Wagon Laramie, love those thing.

Why does the '15 F-150 still have an antenna mast?  Looks so ugly and a PITA in auto car washes.  Must be a truck thing since they can't integrate the antenna in the rear window?

I plasti dipped my rear end today.  Emblems turned out alright.  Screwed up on the large chrome bar.  Didn't do enough layers.  Will try again tomorrow.  Definitely a learning curve.
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

wasinger3000

Quote from: PokerMunkee on October 06, 2014, 12:38:29 AM
Nope.  Want a Yukon Denali w/ 8 speed auto!  If I was to get a truck, I'd get a '15 Ram Power Wagon Laramie, love those thing.

Why does the '15 F-150 still have an antenna mast?  Looks so ugly and a PITA in auto car washes.  Must be a truck thing since they can't integrate the antenna in the rear window?

I plasti dipped my rear end today.  Emblems turned out alright.  Screwed up on the large chrome bar.  Didn't do enough layers.  Will try again tomorrow.  Definitely a learning curve.
Well I imagine the issue is with the sliding rear window and it having the eating element in it. As for putting it on the roof the new dual panel moonroof takes up all the room. I could never bring myself to use an auto car wash I like to spray it myself so I know it's clean everywhere.

Between the weight reduction and the power these eco's have. It's going to an awesome truck.

I would take a raptor over the power wagon any day. It's so slow...  lol.

The 2.7 should be an awesome engine. I'm excited to see what torrie can do with it.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.

SHOdded

Especially since the Edge Sport is rumored to have it ;)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

PokerMunkee

Has MPG numbers been released?  I saw the 2.7 will tow 8500?  Do we know if that is 4x4?

I read that it would average 30MPG in rwd form, which is impressive.  Will 4x4 average 28MPG, with over 30MPG highway??  ill

The Power Wagon now has the 6.4, but detuned to 410HP from the 470HP the SRT8 guys make.  The truck just looks badass!  I also can't get over how a $60K Raptor doesn't have push button start or heated steering wheel.  If the Raptor lives, I'm sure it will get it in the new version, but still behind.   The PW also has a front locking differential and integrated winch!
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

wasinger3000

Quote from: PokerMunkee on October 06, 2014, 08:22:32 AM
Has MPG numbers been released?  I saw the 2.7 will tow 8500?  Do we know if that is 4x4?

I read that it would average 30MPG in rwd form, which is impressive.  Will 4x4 average 28MPG, with over 30MPG highway??  ill

The Power Wagon now has the 6.4, but detuned to 410HP from the 470HP the SRT8 guys make.  The truck just looks badass!  I also can't get over how a $60K Raptor doesn't have push button start or heated steering wheel.  If the Raptor lives, I'm sure it will get it in the new version, but still behind.   The PW also has a front locking differential and integrated winch!
No mpg numbers but it will be interesting to see. The weight cut is like removing 87 one gallon jugs of water from the bed of the truck... just imagine what that looks like. Quite impressive.

The same gen f150 as the raptor didn't have push to start. It's all platform related. The new gen f150 has push to start and heated steering wheel so the new raptor will too. I love all the new tech the f150 is getting like,  blis, led headlights, led interior and exterior lights, park assist, 360 cam, 8" gauge cluster screen, push button start, and some other new stuff. They are finally catching up to cars.

As for the PW.... lol. Do you like to get out and remove a link from the suspension so it can fully articulate? Cause wirh the PW you have to... it's also a sold front so it's going to ride like a lumber wagon. Why no diesel for the not so "power wagon"?

PokerMunkee

Yeah, should be a sweet truck!  Can't wait for the MPG numbers. 

2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

wasinger3000

Quote from: PokerMunkee on October 06, 2014, 10:19:21 AM
Yeah, should be a sweet truck!  Can't wait for the MPG numbers.
I can't wait for the title of fastest tune only 2.7. ;D

PokerMunkee

Ha, better make a trip to Atco or other east coast tracks.
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

wasinger3000

Someone needs to make a hermetically sealed drag strip so you can control the pressures and conditions.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

wasinger3000

Quote from: SHOdded on October 06, 2014, 05:28:06 PM
Bubble-car racing?
Well I think I'd find a better name than that lol. I'll consult the military for an overly complicated acronym.

Time for me to create a kick starter program.

Airbornemaikai

Added these to my Sport today. It's another 15HP
2014 Explorer Sport
LMS 91 Tune with 3 Bar Map
160º Evenflo T-stat, 0.30 Motorcraft plugs
LMS DP W/HI-Flow Cats, LMS Corsa Cat-Back
Airaid 401-260