• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IA 5HO

Had to take my car in to the dealer the other day.  Randomly had my battery crap out on me. Worked fine one day, tried starting it the next morning, took three tries and barely got it going at that.  Thought I had ran it down from the night before or something. Then nearly got stranded at work since too and it took another three tries there.  It was after 5:30 by the time I got into the QuickLane at the dealership and they said all they could do is test the battery.  They had to throw the charger on it to get it started and out of the bay.  Luckily if failed their test and was replaced under warranty that night.  :thumb:

I'm also in the process of plastidiping all my chrome just like jkeblaitis.  Just have the front grill surround, fender emblems, and rear emblems done at the moment.  Ran out of time to do it all in one shot.  Might have to redo some of it though as I think I went a little thin on the coats.

2013 SHO, Deep Impact Blue, 402A, PP
LED Conversion All Around, 5W CREE LED Puddle Lights, MDesign Carbon
Fiber Cold Air Intake, VLEDS V3 Triton Amber/Amber Switchback T/S

SHOdded

On the short end of the battery life, IA.  Hopefully the new one (which one was installed?) will last you a bit longer.  And please post pics when done with the PD :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Wilson

Finally joined the BOV VTA club today. After seeing how easy it was don't know why I didn't do it sooner.

Curious though, does anyone undo theirs when going in for service?
2013 SHO (non-PP) Ruby Red Tintcoat
Leading Edge Tuning 93 Tune | 3 Bar MAP | 170* Thermostat | Airaid Intake | PPE 2.5" Downpipes | Snow Stage 2 Meth Kit | H&R Lowering Springs | 22" Falken RT-7M wheels | 265/35/22 Falken Ziex TZ05 tires

PokerMunkee

2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

wasinger3000

Quote from: Wilson on August 23, 2014, 04:51:35 PM
Finally joined the BOV VTA club today. After seeing how easy it was don't know why I didn't do it sooner.

If it has anything to do with the engine as to why you take it in for service then yes you should put it back.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

LV SHO

Quote from: Wilson on August 23, 2014, 04:51:35 PM

I leave mine ... they've not said anything.

ford4thot

IHeartGroceries

Cleaned it!

Oh, wait no I didn't! I don't have time. > :(

Might as well start watering the floor mats to see if I can get any of the tracked-in lawn clippings to grow.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

2013 SHO PP

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ford4thot

ford4thot

Quote from: IHeartGroceries on August 24, 2014, 10:40:00 PM
Cleaned it!

Oh, wait no I didn't! I don't have time. > :(

Might as well start watering the floor mats to see if I can get any of the tracked-in lawn clippings to grow.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Haha!

That's sad

wasinger3000

Quote from: BBOX on September 02, 2014, 01:34:50 PM
Picked up a meth kit from Torrie as well as an XCAL 4 to upgrade my XCAL 3.
Are you going to run 100% meth?
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

ZSHO

BBOX with the Meth kit you might probably have the quickest MKS around,keep us posted and good luck on the install.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

peppelepugh

Got my EBC Stage 4 kit in for just the fronts of my 2011 SHO... waiting on the back ones to come in (pads are on back order)...

So all in all, nothing.
2011 Kona Blue SHO non-PP: MDesign Carbon Fiber CAI, All interior lights LEDs, LED Puddles, and LED Reverse.

EBC Stage 4 Brake kit, 170* T-stat, 3-Bar MAP, NGK Plugs, PPE Catless-DPs and Tune by Torrie!

pejohnson

Well look where I stopped today. I finally broke down and bought a tune. Also got the 160 degree thermostat. Items already purchased and ready to install are Airaid intake, 3bar sensor and new Motorcraft 0.030 gapped plugs. Hopefully will have everything installed in about two weeks. Can't wait, unfortunately super busy at work right now. A special thanks to Anthony at LMS for great customer service and answering all my questions.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a4d725b3127ccef75d00f90b3600000030O00KbNGjVm4aA9vPgw/cC/f%3D0/ls%3D00408354040620140905010932090.JPG/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D720/ry%3D480/

Sorry I can't seem to figure out how to attach a picture.  Can anyone help explain how to do this?
13 Platinum White, PP, 402A, Moonroof, Multi-contour seats, and Navigation.  MODS - LMS 93 octane 3bar tune, 160 LMS thermostat, Airaid CAI, 15% tint, interior LED upgrade, LED puddle lights, Nurburgring 20" Gloss Black Powercoated Rims, H&R springs, Corsa catback exhaust, LMS catted downpipes

Best time 1/4 mile 12.588 sec @ 109.44 mph