• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlaskaEcoboost

2010 Lincoln MKS - 90 Octane Unleashed Tune (terrible gas in Alaska) - SP534 Plugs - Custom Exhaust - My wife's

2011 F-150 - AEM Air Filter - 5 Star 89 Octane Performance/Tow Tune - SP534 Plugs - My wife's too

PokerMunkee

My Corsa is on the FedEx truck for delivery! 

Think just backing the SHO up the ramps will allow an easy install on my back?  I'd like to not have to use jack stands.  Hoping the SHO can backup on the ramps and have enough clearance.  Or will the front drag?
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

BiGMaC

Quote from: PokerMunkee on August 11, 2014, 10:54:17 AM

Think just backing the SHO up the ramps will allow an easy install on my back?  I'd like to not have to use jack stands.  Hoping the SHO can backup on the ramps and have enough clearance.  Or will the front drag?
Might be close depending on your ramp.  I have had to do it in the yard digging ahold for the ramps because my stock front end was gonna hit the ramps

Congrats on the exhaust!!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

glock-coma

Quote from: BiGMaC on August 11, 2014, 01:49:38 PM

Might be close depending on your ramp.  I have had to do it in the yard digging ahold for the ramps because my stock front end was gonna hit the ramps

Congrats on the exhaust!!

I build some ramps for about $50. Not even close to hitting the front end. Here's the link I followed.
http://mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/mwramps/

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

panther427

Just drop the package off at my House I'll save you the trouble of installing.
2013 SHO

11BLKFX4EB

If the front end drags, just roll the front tires on a few 2x4's as youre backing up the ramp. Youll b fine.
2014 SHO w/ PP Platinum White
Unleashed tuned, H&R Springs, 35% tint, Corsa catback coming...

2015 Explorer Sport Magnetic Metallic-stock...for now.

11BLKFX4EB

And I want to see video sound of that exhaust! Where did you buy and how much? Im craving that Corsa!

FastSHO23

Well thanks to Mike's help I have ordered the X4 tuner, 3 bar map sensor & 170 degree t-stat. ...  Now to keep me busy while I wait for parts lol
2010 SHO- 3rd Cat Delete

jayskycj

You're gonna love that 3bar tune man. It's a steroid injection!
2010 LMS Mycal 4X3Bar with K&N typhoon, 170 tstat, 534 plugs gapped .030, PPE Downpipes, magnaflow X Pipe and stock mufflers. Eibach Springs and Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3.

SHOnUup

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

QuickSilver

Finally got around to installing the new DP's and plugs.  I'm at 20K miles and most of the plugs were .035-.037 but one (rear drivers side) was .039.  Dunno if it was the stock cats (I modded my DP's to 2.5 mandrel 6 months ago) or the original plugs holding me back but there is More.  Power.  Everywhere.   I'm happy ;D Now to deal with that drone like Wasinger3000 did...

Edit, tried to post a pic of new set up, file size too large >:(
AJ

2014 Ingot Silver Explorer Sport- LMS V3 Tune, AirRaid CAI, Hi_flow Catted DP's to Complete dual 2.5" exhaust, 19"X 9.5"TSW Panorama Rotary Forged/powdercoated Rims, Cree LED Foglights, Hoping for those Megan coilovers to be developed...

FastSHO23

Quote from: jayskycj on August 11, 2014, 11:26:55 PM
You're gonna love that 3bar tune man. It's a steroid injection!
I'm how you say. EXCITED!!!!
2010 SHO- 3rd Cat Delete

11BLKFX4EB

Quote from: jkeblaitis on August 10, 2014, 10:29:45 AM
plasti dipped the chrome around my grille and the back     
that looks awesome on the rear! one thing that has driven me nuts since I bought the car is that dam chrome strip on the trunk! how hard was it to do? I have never used plasti dip. where do you buy it?

jkeblaitis

Quote from: 11BLKFX4EB on August 12, 2014, 10:42:14 PM
Quote from: jkeblaitis on August 10, 2014, 10:29:45 AM
plasti dipped the chrome around my grille and the back     
that looks awesome on the rear! one thing that has driven me nuts since I bought the car is that dam chrome strip on the trunk! how hard was it to do? I have never used plasti dip. where do you buy it?
I got it from Wallmart and after watching a few youtube vids it was super easy just be sure to mask from the fine mist over spray, all the over spray should be thick so you can easily peel if u get the fine mist over spray you need to rub it off and its not as easy to remove   
2013 SHO, PP, tuxedo black, Airaid cai, LMS 3bar 93 V8 tune, Corsa black tip exhaust

PokerMunkee

+1.  Details on how to dip the chrome right the first  time?
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4