• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BiGMaC

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

donky4444

I removed the small SHO badge just behind the rear door glass. Now that I have the 2013+ fender badges I felt removing these would clean up the look some.
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

SHOdded

Nice!  Have you changed up the badging on the trunk also, Don?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Larrylu

Quote from: donky4444 on August 08, 2014, 05:43:22 PM
I removed the small SHO badge just behind the rear door glass. Now that I have the 2013+ fender badges I felt removing these would clean up the look some.
We have similar taste. I did the very same thing for the same reason. I used one of the removed badges on the dash just under the NAV screen and the second one on the radar panel top lower grille. Very subtle on the grille but I like it.
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

ZSHO

I got an idea to install or try to mod the SHO fender badge into an led turn signal since our cars dont have any on the door view mirror,will see what happens any comments please let me know.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

donky4444

Quote from: SHOdded on August 08, 2014, 05:56:03 PM
Nice!  Have you changed up the badging on the trunk also, Don?

It's debadged out back. Now the fender badges are the only thing that shows it's a SHO.
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

jkeblaitis

I got some samples of some 3m vinyl wrap and decided to wrap my key fob with the carbon fiber wrap
2013 SHO, PP, tuxedo black, Airaid cai, LMS 3bar 93 V8 tune, Corsa black tip exhaust

BiGMaC

Quote from: jkeblaitis on August 09, 2014, 12:31:30 AM
I got some samples of some 3m vinyl wrap and decided to wrap my key fob with the carbon fiber wrap

Looks cool... how does the other side look?

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

Jake360

H&R Springs. Before and after..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wasinger3000

Looks awesome. What kind of adjustments need to be made?
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

Jake360

Quote from: wasinger3000 on August 09, 2014, 01:32:49 AM
Looks awesome. What kind of adjustments need to be made?

I actually couldn't give you any really accurate answers for this.. I had my dealer actually put these on for me.. 1 of the only mods that I didn't actually put my own wrench on... Had to have the alignment done of course..

All I can say is that I got myself in trouble driving around just enjoying them. Took a bit to long to get home.. Wife actually called me and said "what's taking so long"... Usually my commute is 20min.. Yep! It took me about 1hr...

AlaskaEcoboost

At 8AM Alaska time I'm having my mid muffler replaced with a big ass magnaflow, deleting the rear mufflers/resonators, and adding stainless tips from the delete. I guess I'll know hoe that sounds tomorrow after breakfast with my kids. This is for my wife's MKS. Today I tinted the back 28, which with the white interior, and stock glass upfront, looks sweet and neither of us will get pulled over because of it.
2010 Lincoln MKS - 90 Octane Unleashed Tune (terrible gas in Alaska) - SP534 Plugs - Custom Exhaust - My wife's

2011 F-150 - AEM Air Filter - 5 Star 89 Octane Performance/Tow Tune - SP534 Plugs - My wife's too

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

2Canches

Wilson

Quote from: Jake360 on August 09, 2014, 01:08:26 AM
H&R Springs. Before and after..

Amazing what an inch or two makes.  Looks so mean with the drop.

If you don't mind me asking, how many hours of labor did they charge your for?  Thinking of having my dealer do mine as well.

2013 SHO (non-PP) Ruby Red Tintcoat
Leading Edge Tuning 93 Tune | 3 Bar MAP | 170* Thermostat | Airaid Intake | PPE 2.5" Downpipes | Snow Stage 2 Meth Kit | H&R Lowering Springs | 22" Falken RT-7M wheels | 265/35/22 Falken Ziex TZ05 tires