• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

panther427

2013 SHO

PokerMunkee

Quote from: panther427 on August 06, 2014, 01:34:58 PM
Lol I used the cardboard top as the funnel

Ha, nice!

Is your SHO in the shop today to get the oil leak in the spark plug hole fixed?  How big of a job is it?
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

panther427

Yes it's in the shop.  Really shouldn't take too long.  If tthey have the parts. They should since I set this up two weeks ago
2013 SHO

PokerMunkee

Colorado finally approved "DADZSHO" for my new personal plate.  Already got Tom (BigMac)'s blessing to copy his AZ plate, as I think it's awesome and fits me perfectly.  The letter says 10 weeks for it to arrive, jeezus.

I used to have AWWYEAH in NV and MI but was taken in CO already :(
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

panther427

2013 SHO

SHOdded

Good to hear!  Next up is to get a photoshoot of both your SHOs together, North & South, Silver & Black :D  Is the Tail of the Dragon somewhat equidistant?  Hmmm ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

wasinger3000

Just changed oil for the trip tomorrow. RP hps really does an excellent job. I was using the api certified oil by RP. Since the the add pack on hps is impressive I went for it. I hear a lot less mechanical noise from the valves now.

Going to run a strong dose of bg44 each tank full as well.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

ford4thot

BiGMaC

Quote from: PokerMunkee on August 06, 2014, 03:44:17 PM
Colorado finally approved "DADZSHO" for my new personal plate.  Already got Tom (BigMac)'s blessing to copy his AZ plate, as I think it's awesome and fits me perfectly.  The letter says 10 weeks for it to arrive, jeezus.

I used to have AWWYEAH in NV and MI but was taken in CO already :(
I'm flattered..... Enjoy. 

Manu...  Great idea for pics!.... Hopefully something will work out for late fall.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHOdded

Quote from: ford4thot on August 06, 2014, 09:52:58 PM
Got the highest boost off my tune yet
Can you graph the boost numbers to see how frequently the highs are coming over time?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ford4thot

Quote from: SHOdded on August 06, 2014, 11:49:36 PM
Quote from: ford4thot on August 06, 2014, 09:52:58 PM
Got the highest boost off my tune yet
Can you graph the boost numbers to see how frequently the highs are coming over time?
I don't think I can on device, I need a laptop to log

ford4thot

It builds up really high in low end then falls off to 18 then 15 right before it shifts

wasinger3000

Huge thunderstorm with golf ball sized hail right when I want to leave town.... great.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOdded

SHOnUup

Exterior dimple technology coming to a town near you...hide the rides!!!
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.