• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

Quote from: donky4444 on August 01, 2014, 06:38:13 PM
Added the 2013 fender badges and gave her a bath. Pics were done before the bath.
Looking good,  those badges are nice.
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on August 01, 2014, 01:14:22 PM

Fresh coat of wax for the weekend.
Looks awesome!

Aren't you glad you got that grill?

SHOnUup

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on August 01, 2014, 08:56:04 PM
Quote from: SHOnUup on August 01, 2014, 01:14:22 PM

Fresh coat of wax for the weekend.
Looks awesome!

Aren't you glad you got that grill?
Thank you. Grille is the best cosmetic thing I've done IMO. Scored it on this wonderful site also, amazingly the only one I could find anywhere, and was located 5 minutes away.

AlaskaEcoboost

Installed SP534 plugs properly gapped. Awaiting new SCT X4 for my wife's MKS with 87 and 90 Octane tunes from Torrie with Unleashed.  That guy has incredible customer service.  I'm very impressed with his responsiveness.
2010 Lincoln MKS - 90 Octane Unleashed Tune (terrible gas in Alaska) - SP534 Plugs - Custom Exhaust - My wife's

2011 F-150 - AEM Air Filter - 5 Star 89 Octane Performance/Tow Tune - SP534 Plugs - My wife's too

wasinger3000

On hour 2 of 7 of my full car detail. Usually do this every 6 months.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOnUup

Quote from: wasinger3000 on August 02, 2014, 01:06:30 PM
On hour 2 of 7 of my full car detail. Usually do this every 6 months.
The car seems to smile when it's all shined up.

wasinger3000

Love this stuff.

13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.

ecoboostsho

2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

ford4thot

IHeartGroceries

Took mine out of the hanger for the weekend.
Still clean on the outside...Mostly.

Just need to vacuum and wipe down the interior. Hopefully I can knock that out, before we go out tonight! :D

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
2013 SHO PP

wasinger3000

SHOnUup

Quote from: ecoboostsho on August 02, 2014, 03:59:34 PM
Trans cooler installed!
Sweet...someone's been busy. How long did it take? Can't wait to hear back on the results.

wasinger3000

9 hours in on my detail.... getting tired. Hah.

BiGMaC

After 3 weeks of only having time for daily bird bomb patrol I finally got the girl detailed! .... I hope she'll forgive me! LOL

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock