• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephm

Cars at dealer getting oil change--Waiting for my daughter to wake up from nap time then i'll install it and take it to the track tonight with 100 oct tune
12' Flex EB
Unleashed X4
3rd Cat delete

SHOnUup

Quote from: Josephm on July 25, 2014, 04:13:36 PM
Cars at dealer getting oil change--Waiting for my daughter to wake up from nap time then i'll install it and take it to the track tonight with 100 oct tune
That sounds fun! I'm waiting on tune, just emailed them. Should've been more proactive on my part. Can't wait to hear the reviews.
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

BiGMaC

Got my replacement OEM flower wheel from Tasca yesterday... Had a curb kiss, UGH!  :- Got it put on, mounted and balanced ...and of course TPMS reset. Tasca had the best price I could find for a new OEM wheel $570 + $34 shipping ... From RI to AZ! Discount Tire doing the work on rec of my service advisor at the Ford dealership. $30 for that... But she'll looks perfect again!  :icon_cool:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

wasinger3000

Exhaust is on and it looks great/ sounds perfect except for a terrible drone at 118hz. So now I'm in the process of making a j pipe resonator tuned to 115hz. I'm making it out of 60° angles so it will be a tight bend.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOdded

Just get a pink noise generator (with the mandatory pink headphones) tuned to that frequency!  Annoy everyone else on the road.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

jkeblaitis

2013 SHO, PP, tuxedo black, Airaid cai, LMS 3bar 93 V8 tune, Corsa black tip exhaust

SHOnUup

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

Looks like I'm waiting for updated tune until Monday.

wasinger3000

Well I fixed my exhaust drone. Took me about 6 hours to fabricate a helmholtz resonator tuned to 118hz. Just need to do the other side now. It's like I know what I'm doing or something.... now I have that gtr sound. Take that baffled mufflers! Lol
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.

SHOnUup

Quote from: wasinger3000 on July 26, 2014, 06:05:04 PM
Well I fixed my exhaust drone. Took me about 6 hours to fabricate a helmholtz resonator tuned to 118hz. It's like I know what I'm doing or something.... now I have that gtr sound. Take that baffled mufflers! Lol
congrats...where's the videos of sound?

wasinger3000

Quote from: SHOnUup on July 26, 2014, 06:06:19 PM
Quote from: wasinger3000 on July 26, 2014, 06:05:04 PM
Well I fixed my exhaust drone. Took me about 6 hours to fabricate a helmholtz resonator tuned to 118hz. It's like I know what I'm doing or something.... now I have that gtr sound. Take that baffled mufflers! Lol
congrats...where's the videos of sound?
Still need to finish the other side. Then I'll post a video.

ford4thot

Removed my stock rear lift blocks

Rear before was 39.75"
Rear after is 38.75"
Front unchanged at 37.75"

SHOdded

Quote from: wasinger3000 on July 26, 2014, 06:06:55 PM
Pics of the resonator in place too, if you please :)

Quote from: ford4thot on July 26, 2014, 07:08:27 PM
Looks good :thumb:  Why the change?

ford4thot

Quote from: SHOdded on July 26, 2014, 11:53:13 PM
Quote from: wasinger3000 on July 26, 2014, 06:06:55 PM
Pics of the resonator in place too, if you please :)

Quote from: ford4thot on July 26, 2014, 07:08:27 PM
Looks good :thumb:  Why the change?
Thanks! I've always wanted to lower over lift...Easy quick mod and it almost leveled it for free. Can go back to stock any time.
I don't haul as often or as much as I used to. Plus doing some go fast mods. So I think it's appropriate lol