• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Every vehicle is different in its own perspective,our cars have the advantage at launch with the awd,considering we can control the wheel spin at takeoff,finding the right tune is a major factor and proper tires for the grip,i currently have the V8 tune by LMS,the shifts are crisp and even chirps in second gear.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

panther427

Well didnt do much.. Finally pulled a spark plug... It said 512 on the side my car was built 11/12. I knew it was an early build so i knew it was possible i had the old spark plugs...  Plus side though the one plug i pulled was at .30

Ordered the cx-2231 3 bar map from rock auto today... was gonna get it from TASCA but shipping was 10$ more from them.

Now to contact  Torrie about E85 and 3 bar :) and ask him if the 170 t stat is needed.... Does anyone know if the one he sells is the Reiche or however its spelled?
2013 SHO

SHOdded

I believe you can buy the Reische TStat/tune/tuner through ecopowerparts.com directly.  Don't know if Torrie's Tstat is Reische tho.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

panther427

ya ill just have to ask him i quess. I just wanted to support him some. With the great support he gives us.
2013 SHO

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHO-Time

Bought my brother-in-laws "flower" wheels off of his 14 SHO PP. I'm probably going to have them powder-coated black chrome.
2015 Chevy SS Perfect Blue / LMT Tuned (390 RWHP / 388 RWTQ)
2013 White Platinum Tri-Coat SHO (Non-PP) *SOLD*

panther427

Quote from: SHO-Time on July 16, 2014, 02:25:48 PM
Bought my brother-in-laws "flower" wheels off of his 14 SHO PP. I'm probably going to have them powder-coated black chrome.

They will look great in black chrome
2013 SHO

SHO-Time

Quote from: panther427 on July 16, 2014, 02:37:28 PM
Quote from: SHO-Time on July 16, 2014, 02:25:48 PM

They will look great in black chrome

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it.
2015 Chevy SS Perfect Blue / LMT Tuned (390 RWHP / 388 RWTQ)
2013 White Platinum Tri-Coat SHO (Non-PP) *SOLD*

SHOnUup

Vinyl job was horrible so it's plasti-dip time!!!
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

SHOnUup

Quote from: SHOdded on July 16, 2014, 11:43:08 PM
Quote from: SHOnUup on July 16, 2014, 11:20:29 PM
Vinyl job was horrible so it's plasti-dip time!!!
Nice setup!
Thx...like to overkill on things I've never done before...outer taillight cacoon
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

panther427

Quote from: SHOdded on July 16, 2014, 01:00:39 PM
I believe you can buy the Reische TStat/tune/tuner through ecopowerparts.com directly.  Don't know if Torrie's Tstat is Reische tho.

It is the reische t stat..  so today I have orders 3 bar sensor. 170 t stat. And ngk 1 step colder plugs..  can't wait.
2013 SHO

SHOdded

PokerMunkee

Quote from: SHOdded on July 17, 2014, 04:58:54 AM
Coolio :thumb:

Interested in what the e85 tune does.  I didn't think our cars could run e85.  Is this a blend with e85/91 or full tank of e85?

How much HP over 91 oct?  Wonder what kind of MPG you'd get with it? 
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4