• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wasinger3000

Just had a brutal shift into second with some really bad wheel spin. Did not feel good hah.

Let's see how long this half shaft will last.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOdded

Quote from: PokerMunkee on July 12, 2014, 11:35:29 PM
Got the puddle lights swapped out with the LED ones.  Looks sweet!!  I'll post up some pics later, just wanted to get get back in the house.  Definitely not a 5 minute project, at least on my car.  Had to use two screw drivers to get the dang things out.

Now I need to get the interior and trunk swapped over to LEDs.  Soooo much better than yellow light!
"Resistance is futile", PM says!  I didn't think I could get used to white-light LEDs, having lived with incandescents for so long.  But it IS nice!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOnUup

Needed new pads on the front so I decided to paint the calipers and caliper mount. Thinking I should have went gray to match car and have them stand out a bit more.
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

wasinger3000

I sand blasted and then clear coated my pads so they would look like a nice buff grey.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.

wasinger3000

What kind of pads are most of you using? I'm thinking either hawk HPS, or Carbotech AX6.. any suggestions? 

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: wasinger3000 on July 12, 2014, 11:52:10 PM
Just pumped 9 gallons of e65 in my car with a little hand pump, in a truck stop parking lot.... Fiancée was right there helping me....  So amazing.

So she's enabling your alcohol addiction?

Outstanding!

IHeartGroceries

Thinking about pulling it out of the garage. It's been tucked away for nearly two weeks. I'm a TERRIBLE SHOwner

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
2013 SHO PP

wasinger3000

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on July 14, 2014, 10:11:36 PM
Quote from: wasinger3000 on July 12, 2014, 11:52:10 PM
Just pumped 9 gallons of e65 in my car with a little hand pump, in a truck stop parking lot.... Fiancée was right there helping me....  So amazing.

So she's enabling your alcohol addiction?

Outstanding!

Haha most definitely... This is one addiction i can stand behind!

SHOnUup

Quote from: wasinger3000 on July 14, 2014, 10:06:45 PM
What kind of pads are most of you using? I'm thinking either hawk HPS, or Carbotech AX6.. any suggestions?
Just some brake best ceramic, best ones at local store here...old pads were causing a shake while braking at high speeds. Had rotors turned 3 weeks ago and the pads were at least 75% still and they suggested (stealership) leaving pads on (of course). Gave them some break in time and still performed horrible at high speeds. Bought these to hopefully cure the problem for now with upgraded system in the future. The list keeps groing.
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

wasinger3000

I want a more abrasive pad with a better fade resistance. Most of the higher end pads are a big step up from oem.

Has anyone here done a rolling brake boost? Say you are in sport mode with it in 2nd gear rolling at 40 ish then apply brake pressure to spool turbos? 
I tried it once and it just cut power but another time it worked.

ZSHO

I was tired of that taurus sign on the trunk and removed it,was a little pain to remove it without scratching the vehicle,put a little wax after.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

wasinger3000

Freshly paved road in Mexico...  can't wait to try it out.

glock-coma

Looks good zsho.  Dental floss or fishing line works very well for removing badges without damaging paint. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

SHOnUup

Taking the badges off trunk and this came about!!!

SHOnUup