• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOmanMike84

Thank you. 20% on the tail lights. Yes, the overlays are from BlueBat and they turned out great. Here's his info for anyone else interested.

Andy Mercado

Bluebatmobile@san.rr.com

www.bluebatoverlays.com

2013 SHO, PP, Unleashed E25 tune, 3bar, aFe panel filter, 170* thermo, PPE catted DP's, 3rd cat delete, Eibach springs, Black powder coated flower wheels.

PokerMunkee

That is sweet.  Why not do the rear chrome strip on the rear?

I think I'm going to plasti dip all of the chrome on mine.
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

wasinger3000

Summer tip... hold the unlock button for 3 second to roll down the front windows and open sunroof.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHO-TYM

SO I just ordered a sweet replica die cast model of our car which is actually the collectors edition of the MIB III car (didn't know they drove a SHO in that movie, but they did...and yes, kinda makes me a little nerdy), I also ordered LED puddle lights for under the mirrors, also I ordered the 3 bar sensor along with the 160* thermostat, along with the new plugs pre gapped at .30, also have LMS reworking my stage 4, and stage 4+ tune to go along with my new 3 Bar.  MAN! I smell divorce papers waiting on me..... or maybe she will like it! I think she can feel and do whatever she wants.... she knows I can't do better! haha... I'll let you all be the judge! I'll just leave these here....
2011 Ford Taurus SHO non PP, Livernois Motorsports Windstorm Intake, LME Stage 4+X Meth Tune, 160* thermostat, new motorcraft plugs gapped at .028. 3 Bar Map Sensor, LMS non-catted down pipes, Corsa Catback System, ALKY Methanol Injection, LED Puddle Lights, and (ATP upgraded turbos on the way)
Road & Track Article
http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/news/a25497/this-is-what-a-550-hp-ford-taurus-sho-looks-like/

SHOdded

Cute couple!  Hope she will approve of the mods, they will make a noticeable improvement to the SHO!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Wilson

Quote from: SHOmanMike84 on July 10, 2014, 02:42:06 PM
Thank you. 20% on the tail lights. Yes, the overlays are from BlueBat and they turned out great. Here's his info for anyone else interested.

Andy Mercado

Bluebatmobile@san.rr.com

www.bluebatoverlays.com

Car looks great! Do the tails come with the centers already cut out or do you have to do it yourself?
2013 SHO (non-PP) Ruby Red Tintcoat
Leading Edge Tuning 93 Tune | 3 Bar MAP | 170* Thermostat | Airaid Intake | PPE 2.5" Downpipes | Snow Stage 2 Meth Kit | H&R Lowering Springs | 22" Falken RT-7M wheels | 265/35/22 Falken Ziex TZ05 tires

BigPelo

Quote from: SHOmanMike84 on July 10, 2014, 01:29:38 PM
Had my chrome window trim wrapped in gloss black vinyl and my tail lights tinted.

I can see a nice bugeye in the background! I also have a 2013 SHO and a 2002 WRX but they are both black.
Week-end family transporter: 2013 SHO tuxedo black, performance package, unleashed custom 94 octane tune, K&N Typhoon intake, 170F thermostat, 3 bar MAP sensor, SP534 spark plugs, 5000K HID Morimoto mini D2S projectors retrofit, tinted windows, Full LED lighting in and out, Eibach springs
Daily beater: 2002 WRX wagon swap JDM STi v7 20G'd

SHOmanMike84

Quote from: Wilson on July 10, 2014, 04:50:43 PM
Quote from: SHOmanMike84 on July 10, 2014, 02:42:06 PM

Andy Mercado

Bluebatmobile@san.rr.com

www.bluebatoverlays.com

Car looks great! Do the tails come with the centers already cut out or do you have to do it yourself?

It's up to you on which style you want. He can do the entire light or reverse and blinkers cut out which I opted for. He also has overlays for the rear bumper reflectors as shown in my above pic.

2013 SHO, PP, Unleashed E25 tune, 3bar, aFe panel filter, 170* thermo, PPE catted DP's, 3rd cat delete, Eibach springs, Black powder coated flower wheels.

Wilson

Yeah,I want mine too look exactly like yours. I just don't want to have to try to cut them out myself.
Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk
2013 SHO (non-PP) Ruby Red Tintcoat
Leading Edge Tuning 93 Tune | 3 Bar MAP | 170* Thermostat | Airaid Intake | PPE 2.5" Downpipes | Snow Stage 2 Meth Kit | H&R Lowering Springs | 22" Falken RT-7M wheels | 265/35/22 Falken Ziex TZ05 tires

SHOmanMike84

Quote from: Wilson on July 10, 2014, 07:05:26 PM
Yeah,I want mine too look exactly like yours. I just don't want to have to try to cut them out myself.
Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk

Contact Andy for the overlays, he'll treat you right.

ford4thot

Put new plugs in today. Gapped new to .030

Old ones were way off....
My truck pulls hard and so much smoother. Had noticeable hesitation at WOT from around 40-50mph on. Like silk now

Stupid easy to change these plugs in the ecoboost!

Also...took a video. ...listen through good speakers or headphones. ...on my phones speaker it sounds like crap

2011 F150 Ecoboost Flowmaster 40 WOT: http://youtu.be/L3dBggy6KhA

SHOdded

How many miles on these plugs?  Normal other than wide gap? Sounds real good after :thumb:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ford4thot

Quote from: SHOdded on July 11, 2014, 05:14:51 AM
How many miles on these plugs?  Normal other than wide gap? Sounds real good after :thumb:
I bought the truck with 75k on it....I'm not sure how long the plugs had been in it. I didn't look too closely bcz gf wanted to go somewhere, they were all a little brown on the porcelain but I didn't check for cracks. I will look again tonight.  Other ppl had been seeing wrong gaps all over, so I knew it was something I wanted to do. Really happy it fixed the stutter. Nothings worse than a $50k truck that hesitates at WOT....makes it feel like a POS. Lol
Thanks...I'm happy with the sound.
I also put a deposit down on new catted down pipes from EcoPowerParts. Can't wait til they ship!

SHOdded

Cool!  I wish I could have EPP do downpipes for the Edge too.  We really need some performance options for our vehicles (besides a tune, that is).

ford4thot

Quote from: SHOdded on July 11, 2014, 11:31:49 AM
Cool!  I wish I could have EPP do downpipes for the Edge too.  We really need some performance options for our vehicles (besides a tune, that is).
Isn't he the one that had a 600hp edge? He made pipes for it too...