• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PokerMunkee

Had a awesome night/morning.  Got to pay $170 to bail my SHO out of inpound this morning.  Wife blew a .06 (.08 is DUI) while driving it and got a DWAI.  She was the DD with her friends and drank half a beer before leaving.  Cop pulled her over for not using turn signal when pulling out of bar parking lot.  Going to cost a couple grand with attorney I'm guessing, who knows about insurance.  Fawk!  I keep telling me life could be worse but damn I'm pissed.  Good think she's an RN and makes decent money, she can own this fawkup.  Looks like 8 points, community service, and $500 fine.  Perhaps 1 day jail time, but attorney should erase that I hope.

SHO was towed a half mile on a flat bed.  I did find some scrapes on the bottom of the front air dam, but have to get your head under the bumper to see them.  Could have been from me, I've scraped it a couple of times on dips in the road.  Not worth losing sleep over.  Was surprised my Valentine 1 was still mounted on the windshield.   

Had to vent to someone..... thanks.
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

TuxedoSHO

Quick wash and wax this morning, now its off to the downriver cruise for a couple hours

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

2010 Taurus SHO, Rapid Spec 402A, Non-PP
K&N CAI, Livernois Catted Downpipes, Corsa Catback, Livernois Stage 4+ X Tune, EBC Slotted Rotors, EBC Red Stuff Pads, LMS 160* Thermostat, 3 Bar Map Sensor, Colder NGK  Iridium Plugs, BOV VTA,
20" TSW Nurburgrings Wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sports, 15% 3M Tints All Around, Tinted Tail Lights, Dipped Tail Light Chrome, Grille & Fogs
Best Time Yet: 12.76 @ 107MPH

SHOdded

Sorry to hear about the incident with the SHO, PM!  Hope you can get the ticket resolved ASAP.  To be pulled over for 1/2 a beer is just ridiculous.  May be quota time, and on a Friday night, unfortunately :(
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

glock-coma

TuxedoSHO, wheels look great!!. Are you lowered? Or do you have 255 tires.
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

southtxSHO

Quote from: TuxedoSHO on June 28, 2014, 02:47:10 PM
Quick wash and wax this morning, now its off to the downriver cruise for a couple hours

Nicely looking SHO you got there ....
2011 SHO non PP
LMS 4 +tune
LMS Cai
LMS catted downpipes
12.89@ 105 MPH best time @ Edinburg Raceway

ZSHO

I like that black metallic paint Tuxedo sho,is it hard to keep clean,cause mine is a ruby red sho,and never knew its such a pita to keep clean,waxed it about 3 weeks ago and the other day got bombarded by bird sh**.tried to remove it but left some stains,really pead off.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

panther427

I see what you did there :) Looks much better. nice did you used plastidip or VHT night shade
2013 SHO

ford4thot

Quote from: panther427 on June 28, 2014, 09:56:27 PM
I see what you did there :) Looks much better. nice did you used plastidip or VHT night shade
Thanks! They are replacement tabs. Flat black oem plastic from lesser model trucks. Given to me free by another forum buddy.
The orange are just a reflector. On the mirror side is a factory turn signal. I want to mod them with led strip, then tie into turn signal....then tint them. But for now the black looks good. I love it. For free especially lol

J-Will

Just crossed the 2,000 mile mark... driving the car to a storage location for a few weeks while I take a vacation and move into a new house. 

We will be using the wife's 2013 Escape Titanium for a while as the daily driver because it gets better gas mileage and can assist better during the move!  Shout out to anyone in the Northern VA area that wants to help move some very heavy furniture :)  I can supply you with a promise of free garage time for all you apartment dwellers that want to work on your car but don't have the space to do it.
2014 Factory Order SHO (non pp) Deep Impact Blue
Gearhead Automotive Performance Tune
3-bar
SP-542 plugs w/ GH gap

ford4thot

Quote from: J-Will on June 29, 2014, 01:34:34 PM
Just crossed the 2,000 mile mark... driving the car to a storage location for a few weeks while I take a vacation and move into a new house. 

We will be using the wife's 2013 Escape Titanium for a while as the daily driver because it gets better gas mileage and can assist better during the move!  Shout out to anyone in the Northern VA area that wants to help move some very heavy furniture :)  I can supply you with a promise of free garage time for all you apartment dwellers that want to work on your car but don't have the space to do it.
Good deal! Good luck on the move

SHOdded

Hope your move goes smoothly, J-Will!  You are correct about the usefulness of CUVs/SUVs for stuff like this.  The Edge continues to amaze me with just how much it can do for everyday life.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

TuxedoSHO

Quote from: glock-coma on June 28, 2014, 05:04:02 PM
TuxedoSHO, wheels look great!!. Are you lowered? Or do you have 255 tires.

Not lowered.. at least not yet. The tires are 255/45ZR20 Michelin PSS.

Quote from: southtxSHO on June 28, 2014, 05:09:59 PM
Quote from: TuxedoSHO on June 28, 2014, 02:47:10 PM

Nicely looking SHO you got there ....

Thanks!

Quote from: ZSHO on June 28, 2014, 07:48:37 PM
I like that black metallic paint Tuxedo sho,is it hard to keep clean,cause mine is a ruby red sho,and never knew its such a pita to keep clean,waxed it about 3 weeks ago and the other day got bombarded by bird sh**.tried to remove it but left some stains,really pead off.

Yeah, it's a bit of a pain in the ass. It usually only stays clean for a day or two lol. But the few days a week that it's actually clean make it easier to deal with the dirty days because I know it's only a wash away from looking like that again lol.

2010 Taurus SHO, Rapid Spec 402A, Non-PP
K&N CAI, Livernois Catted Downpipes, Corsa Catback, Livernois Stage 4+ X Tune, EBC Slotted Rotors, EBC Red Stuff Pads, LMS 160* Thermostat, 3 Bar Map Sensor, Colder NGK  Iridium Plugs, BOV VTA,
20" TSW Nurburgrings Wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sports, 15% 3M Tints All Around, Tinted Tail Lights, Dipped Tail Light Chrome, Grille & Fogs
Best Time Yet: 12.76 @ 107MPH

wasinger3000

13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

ford4thot