• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDesign Performance

2011 MKS EcoBoost: MDesign Carbon Cold Air Intake; SP-534 Plugs; Power Stop C/S Rotors

sales@mdesignperformance.com
www.mdesignperformance.com
www.facebook.com/MDesignPerformance

Needmoreboost

The back driver plug is tough to get at.  Loosen the charge pipe to help.
2014 Mustang GT/CS: white
Auto with custom Unleashed Tuning
Past honorable mentions: 13 SHO, 08 SRT4, 07 350Z, 03 Cobra, 03 Focus SVT, 00 GT Mustang, 91 LX Notch, etc.

LV SHO

installed 1 step colder plus, 160 lms t stat, and lms 4+ tune ... weeeeee!!! lol

donky4444

Installed LMS 160 Tstat on Saturday and Sp534 plugs today. Car gets dropped off at the dealership for new taillight assemblys again, trans service, rear diff service and oil change. I flashed it back to stock yesterday for the service work. Once I pick it up Wednesday I will out on my 3 bar MAP and tune to LMS 4x for 3 bar. I can't wait for Wednesday night.
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

Brucelinc

Quote from: donky4444 on June 09, 2014, 10:23:15 PM
Installed LMS 160 Tstat on Saturday and Sp534 plugs today. Car gets dropped off at the dealership for new taillight assemblys again, trans service, rear diff service and oil change. I flashed it back to stock yesterday for the service work. Once I pick it up Wednesday I will out on my 3 bar MAP and tune to LMS 4x for 3 bar. I can't wait for Wednesday night.

I look forward to your comments on the 4X and 3 bar.  I did the plugs a few months ago and have the 3 bar waiting.  The MyCal and 4X tune are on order but there are a lot of orders ahead of mine.  I hope to get them later this week.

SHODYOU

4x tune?
Did I miss something lol

Im on the 3bar 4+ tune right now
2011 SHO - Tux Blk/blk int, 402B, acc, nav, multicontour, 20s. LMS 4X MyCal, 3bar MAP, K&N Typhoon, 170* t-stat, SP534's @ 30, Stainless Works catless DPs, Corsa catback, H&R sports, 5/16 front-7/16 rear spacer, 255/35 Hankook V12s, Lamin-X/PlastiDip

2004 Mustang GT - Comp Orange, Boss block/3.80 stroker 327", Foxlake TFS', Hellion turbo, blah blah

Larrylu

Quote from: SHODYOU on June 10, 2014, 08:58:49 AM
4x tune?
Did I miss something lol

Im on the 3bar 4+ tune right now

Yep you did!  Since you are running the 3BAR email Anthony and request the 4X. It only comes in the 93 flavor however so if you are in an octane deprived area stick with your 4+. Enjoy!
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

donky4444

And you need the MyCal, the new tune doesn't work with the SCT device.
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights

SHODYOU

Hells yea!
Im on 93 octane and the MyCal :))

Ill email him riiigghhtt now!

2011 SHO - Tux Blk/blk int, 402B, acc, nav, multicontour, 20s. LMS 4X MyCal, 3bar MAP, K&N Typhoon, 170* t-stat, SP534's @ 30, Stainless Works catless DPs, Corsa catback, H&R sports, 5/16 front-7/16 rear spacer, 255/35 Hankook V12s, Lamin-X/PlastiDip

2004 Mustang GT - Comp Orange, Boss block/3.80 stroker 327", Foxlake TFS', Hellion turbo, blah blah

ecoboostsho

I received my 3 bar...emailed Anthony earlier. Bet he's a busy guy right now!

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

2013 White SHO w/PP, Gearhead Tuned, 3 Bar, 160T, Plugs...Mess with the Bull and you'll get the Horn. :)
Previous 2011 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP - 12.89 1/4 Mile

panther427

Has any one done a royal purple oil change. I got a good deal on some. Took it to the dealer I bought the car from which is not close by.. the passenger door window tint needed fixed and they offer free oil changes with a new car. So free labour for my oil change.

I'm curious if I got scammed. Right after they parked the car I checked the oil dip stick and looked into the oil cap.. doesn't look purple at all..  Second oil change.  Car has 8700 miles first was done around 3000 miles.
2013 SHO

SRT82ECOBOOST

Car is in the shop getting the downpipes installed.
2013 SHO PP in White Platinum Metallic Tricoat, PPE Downpipes, Livernois Stage V8/3 Bar, Custom 2.5" Catback, 170 T-stat, Airaid CAI, H+R Springs and debadged
Boston Acoustics 2.1 Audio Upgrade

wasinger3000

Quote from: panther427 on June 12, 2014, 03:04:15 PM
Has any one done a royal purple oil change. I got a good deal on some. Took it to the dealer I bought the car from which is not close by.. the passenger door window tint needed fixed and they offer free oil changes with a new car. So free labour for my oil change.

I'm curious if I got scammed. Right after they parked the car I checked the oil dip stick and looked into the oil cap.. doesn't look purple at all..  Second oil change.  Car has 8700 miles first was done around 3000 miles.

To really tell you need to look at the oil on the dipstick and put it on a white towel. Now if they said you get a free oil change then it's just going to be motorcraft. Not something you supplied. Unless you specifically told them to put it in.

Sent using smoke signals.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

MDesign Performance

Quote from: panther427 on June 12, 2014, 03:04:15 PM

This is the reason I have simple tools ($10 15qt. sealable oil container, $5 oil wrench, ratchet + sockets) as I know some shops will in fact take your premium oil (Mobil1, Pennzoil Ultra, Royal Purple, etc.), set it aside and use their oil that they have in stock. Consumer never finds out as the oil they put in should be adequate, though the shop just scored some premium oil.

If you really suspect this, I would get a oil analysis (Blackstone Labs is one company) and they can tell you what is in the oil/possibly if it is Royal Purple or not. Then if you find out it is in fact not Royal Purple, I would go down to the dealer with the lab results and have a day with the service manager.
2011 MKS EcoBoost: MDesign Carbon Cold Air Intake; SP-534 Plugs; Power Stop C/S Rotors

sales@mdesignperformance.com
www.mdesignperformance.com
www.facebook.com/MDesignPerformance

wasinger3000

That would really piss me off. If that's what they did I would never trust them with anything.

Sent using smoke signals.

13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.