• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

Cool beans, Storm!  Another win for PPE :D

Sucks about the grill, crashnburn!  Hope you can get the fix in ASAP.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FoMoCoSHO

Downloaded and fired up dashcommand. It is pretty amazing!

SHOdded

You'll need to fill in the blanks for us, FMC, on why dashcommand is amazing :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

geswek

She feels great with new fluids; on to the rest of the mods tomorrow -- excited, can't wait!

Dxlnt1

Installed SHO fender badges. I dunno why but for some reason thought it was going to be a drawn out process. The hardest part was walking back into garage to get a rag to clean off fender before install of new badge.

Anyway, here's before:

And after:

2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

panther427

Love the new badge. 20% off at advanced auto parts this weekend. Online only. Most items discounted. Code F42
2013 SHO

SHOdded

glock-coma

Finished the rear ebc rotors and red stuff pad install. Also used red epoxy paint to paint the calipers.

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

MDesign Performance

Quote from: glock-coma on May 23, 2014, 10:24:32 PM
Finished the rear ebc rotors and red stuff pad install. Also used red epoxy paint to paint the calipers.

Nice! Im waiting on those same rotors and Red Stuff pads for the front to come in! How much did the rears run you if you don't mind me asking?
2011 MKS EcoBoost: MDesign Carbon Cold Air Intake; SP-534 Plugs; Power Stop C/S Rotors

sales@mdesignperformance.com
www.mdesignperformance.com
www.facebook.com/MDesignPerformance

glock-coma

Amazon prime
Rotors $200
Pads    $75
Autoplicity had the set cheaper, but they wouldn't be shipped out until June 6th from the manufacture.
My rears were starting to grind so I need them ASAP.

2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

geswek

Just wrapped up the remaining mods; 160F t-stat, plugs at 030, and 3bar map sensor.

The plugs were so easy; took us about 45 minutes to do it. We did discover a potential issue; turns out the collar that seals the spark plug tube from the valve cover wasn't set. It was most likely factory issue when assembling; the spark plug tube was full of oil--never had a misfire LOL. We cleaned it out; cylinder was fine so it never got past the spark plug. The plugs overall were great; she was running LMS tune since day I bought her.

T-stat was fun; we just pulled it and let coolant go on floor in shop. Once done we spray the engine with degreaser and cleaned it off; was much easier than dealing with rag/bowl or some other weird concoction.

She's running like a champ; no issues with 3-bar; tune loaded right away. It feels way better now than before! Looking forward to dyno and 1/4 mile times.

panther427

2013 SHO

SHO-Pa

Put my chromed FoMoCo 20s on today! They replaced the stock 20s that had some curb rash.

2011 SHO - stock
2016 Explorer XLT 2.3L "4wd"
2018 Focus Titanium

ElvisK

Can anyone tell me how to remove the upper grill. I have the bumper off I just don't know how to take the old one out to put in my new one.

donky4444

Quote from: SHO-Pa on May 26, 2014, 08:06:49 PM
Put my chromed FoMoCo 20s on today! They replaced the stock 20s that had some curb rash.

Those look sweet!
2017 Lincoln MKZ 3.0tt with LMS tune

2014 SHO 402a PP 20" flower wheels. LME  tune, 3 bar MAP, LED Puddle Lights and LED DRL's from Drive Bright, tinted head and tail lights, gloss black vinyl wrapped all chrome with custom chrome SHO emblems front and rear. SOLD

2015 X Sport LME 3 bar tune, LED Puddle and plate lights