• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjhpadi

Quote from: DJE624 on December 27, 2013, 11:19:15 AM
Made an appointment to get my new wheels on!  A week from today!  It's going to be a long week! 
Which wheels did you decide on...or are you going to surprise us?
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

SHOdded

Quote from: crash712us on December 27, 2013, 03:14:46 PM
Ordered Megan coil overs this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cool!  Are you gonna have install pics?  Interested in your comparison of the coilovers & H&R springs!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

Quote from: mjhpadi on December 27, 2013, 03:49:03 PM
Quote from: DJE624 on December 27, 2013, 11:19:15 AM
Made an appointment to get my new wheels on!  A week from today!  It's going to be a long week! 
Which wheels did you decide on...or are you going to surprise us?

They go pretty well with the grill and driving lamp bezels too! 

crash712us

Can do, all though I plan to take measurements and install as same ride height I have with H&R'S.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

n8rfastback

Changed plugs and cleaned throttle body today! 

Here is the dirty throttle body before I started. 

Sorry I forgot after pics of the parts, but they looked new so you get the idea.

2010 SHO

n8rfastback

Plugs came out easy after 72K, I'm actually really surprised.  I installed denso ITV22 plugs, it runs smoother now at idle for sure
2010 SHO

DJE624

I'd say that throttle body was due for a good scrubbing. Now, you're all pretty and clean!   

n8rfastback

I filled it with 93 and loaded the stage 4 tune as well, she needs a good flogging for a while on 93
2010 SHO

DJE624

explorergotoluvit

installed my headlights new projectors are amazing
2013 explorer sport
LMS tuner stat 160 3 bar magna flow v8 91 map
k&n H&R spring
retrofit FXR bi-xenon projectors done by lightwerkz 
all lights replaced with leds from daytimebrightlites

BiGMaC

Explorer... Doing to projectors sounds sweet!...  :icon_question: Can we see some pics?  :please:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

BiGMaC

A Little Help Please
:help2:
What's the best way to access the front side-marker bulbs on a 2013 SHO?
I think I'm gonna have to do some significant R&R, just wanna' go the right way.  TIA

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

DJE624

You may have to remove the head light. Sorry, if you do.

BiGMaC

:cry1: Thanks Dave, I was afraid of that.

I may spend the money for a Ford repair manual to get the trick... or get the Ford house to do it. Hard to believe Ford mechanic would have to spend a couple of hours to change a $2 clearance light... but engineers designed the Titanic too!

Gonna read bpd's how to on bumper removal again.

DJE624

Yeah.  That's what I found hard to believe.  Taking off the whole front end to change a bulb!