• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

802SHO

lookn sharp there buddy!  Tough call but I think you made rhe best decision to send the SHO on her way.  She had too many issues....

I'm excited for you and wish you some trouble free ownership of that Edge Sport!  She may not be as fast as the SHO but the 2.7 TT can no doubt get the job done.  And being a SHO guy I'm interested to find what you can make out of it at the track!  Not sure if there's a lot of Edge 2.7TT hitting the track but I know yours is! 
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

shoNoff

Quote from: SHOdded on July 30, 2019, 02:28:11 AM
Mixed feelings, but probably for the best.  Congrats on the sweet new ride!  21" wheels?  Keep an eye on tire pricing LOL.

Yea it's got the 21's. They put brand new Pirelli zero's on it. But you are correct not much in a 265/40/21 for tires.
2013 SHO PP 12.51 @ 110.07 AJP tuned sold
2016 edge sport 13.92 @ 99.4 mph. slow and stock baby mobile

ZSHO

Congrats on the new Edge Sport! The baby needed a new pair of shoes!  :D Best of luck & Enjoy. Z 

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Black Dream

Quote from: shoNoff on July 29, 2019, 09:28:40 PM
So it breaks my heart to see the sho go. But it's gone. I paid the price for the previous owners lack of maintenance. With the baby on the way I just didn't trust the car anymore. I originally was going to buy a new edge st. But with this car going to my wife next year, and the price I got I went with an edge sport. It's 2016 with 33k on it. Yes Z it's ruby red lol. Loaded with every option even had the dealer add CarPlay. I paid less then half the sticker of the new st out the door I couldn't resist. Also worked in 60k mile bumper to bumper warranty. Not sure if I'm totally done with the sho platform or not. I have roughly a year to decide.

As someone who recently lost a beloved vehicle (not by choice, it's Mother Nature's fault damn her) I can feel your pain.  I've always believed that everything happens for a reason and the loss of the GTO led to my MKS Eco so that's good enough for me.  To be honest I don't miss the GTO as much as I thought I would but my left foot still inadvertantly hunts for the clutch pedal from time to time lol.

The new Edge is gorgeous and will be a great, fun vehicle for you and your family.  Congrats!

2010 MKS Eco, Airaid, SCT X4, Unleashed, SP542 plugs, 3 bar MAP and current daily.

2006 Pontiac GTO M6, 1 of 101 exactly like her, bone stock, lost to flood 5/19, gone but not forgotten....

SM105K

You will be back in an SHO within a year....you will find a low mile 2016 for 19k and you will not pass it up.  I would keep those DP's sitting in a box brother.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

shoNoff

Quote from: SM105K on July 30, 2019, 09:49:53 AM
You will be back in an SHO within a year....you will find a low mile 2016 for 19k and you will not pass it up.  I would keep those DP's sitting in a box brother.

I've told my wife 100 times if I find the exact sho I've always looked for I'll buy it. But she tells me no more sho's cause of the bad luck I've now had with 2 of them in my life. The other was also white a 93 mtx. So I'm staying away from white sho's lol. I've always wanted a blue jeans PP car. I could never find it. So who knows what the future brings. My downpipes and 3 bar map are in my storage area now. I'm pondering if I should sell them or not. Same with my wheels. Thanks for the kind words guys it's much appreciated. I'm not going anywhere I'm still going to haunt you all on here.

As for the edge the parts list already has started, k&n, sp542's, unleashed tune, jlt catch can and h&r's should all be here by end of the week. Also sending an email to brad to see if he's interested in the 2.7tt tuning. We will see after that. Maybe an intercooler too. But being it's going to be my wife's I'm thinking about it. I may run it Friday night with 802sho to get a stock baseline. But I really want to watch and video his car so we will see.

SM105K

Quote from: shoNoff on July 30, 2019, 11:36:06 AM
Quote from: SM105K on July 30, 2019, 09:49:53 AM

I've told my wife 100 times if I find the exact sho I've always looked for I'll buy it. But she tells me no more sho's cause of the bad luck I've now had with 2 of them in my life. The other was also white a 93 mtx. So I'm staying away from white sho's lol. I've always wanted a blue jeans PP car. I could never find it. So who knows what the future brings. My downpipes and 3 bar map are in my storage area now. I'm pondering if I should sell them or not. Same with my wheels. Thanks for the kind words guys it's much appreciated. I'm not going anywhere I'm still going to haunt you all on here.

As for the edge the parts list already has started, k&n, sp542's, unleashed tune, jlt catch can and h&r's should all be here by end of the week. Also sending an email to brad to see if he's interested in the 2.7tt tuning. We will see after that. Maybe an intercooler too. But being it's going to be my wife's I'm thinking about it. I may run it Friday night with 802sho to get a stock baseline. But I really want to watch and video his car so we will see.

Lol good stuff.  Andrew and I are chatting about Friday and the possibility of adding something extra....
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

802SHO

IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.

SM105K

Focus ST update:  Brad and I are working on revisions for the Flex Fuel Tune.  It is interesting the see how different the tunes are between Ford Racing Performance and AJP.  I am willing to bet Brad can make more power, get closer to the same fuel mileage, and run less boost with the FFV/E51 tune vs FRP 91 tune.  It is really fun seeing the difference in tuning between the ST and SHO as well.  Pretty cool stuff.   

SHO update:  I am going to wrap the DP's and hopefully get them in the car this weekend. Other then that, she is just sitting pretty in the garage. 

shoNoff

Quote from: 802SHO on July 30, 2019, 12:53:53 PM
Muahahahahahahaha evil......

I wouldn't go hog wild changing to much. Personally I'd work on nailing down the track tune with the new turbos and I/C. Then I'd start adding things from there. To many changes can set you back a mile in drag racing. Then you are chasing your tail trying to figure out why blank isn't working correctly. Plus the good air isn't for another month or 2 here. Once we hit mid sept you will gain 1-2 tenths there alone.

802SHO

Quote from: shoNoff on July 30, 2019, 02:47:38 PM

I wouldn't go hog wild changing to much. Personally I'd work on nailing down the track tune with the new turbos and I/C. Then I'd start adding things from there. To many changes can set you back a mile in drag racing. Then you are chasing your tail trying to figure out why blank isn't working correctly. Plus the good air isn't for another month or 2 here. Once we hit mid sept you will gain 1-2 tenths there alone.

I'm not changing anything right this moment.  I'm going to see what I can do full weight with the 19 psi tune.  The temps will be mid 70's and DA somehwere around 1,000 ft which aren't terrible by any means.  Its a chance for me to see if these 1" wheel spacers help with straight line acceleration (60ft).  This time around will give me ideas for things to try differently or change. 

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: 802SHO on July 30, 2019, 05:25:08 AM
lookn sharp there buddy!  Tough call but I think you made rhe best decision to send the SHO on her way.  She had too many issues....

I'm excited for you and wish you some trouble free ownership of that Edge Sport!  She may not be as fast as the SHO but the 2.7 TT can no doubt get the job done.  And being a SHO guy I'm interested to find what you can make out of it at the track!  Not sure if there's a lot of Edge 2.7TT hitting the track but I know yours is! 

Quote from: shoNoff on July 29, 2019, 09:28:40 PM
So it breaks my heart to see the sho go. But it's gone. I paid the price for the previous owners lack of maintenance. With the baby on the way I just didn't trust the car anymore. I originally was going to buy a new edge st. But with this car going to my wife next year, and the price I got I went with an edge sport. It's 2016 with 33k on it. Yes Z it's ruby red lol. Loaded with every option even had the dealer add CarPlay. I paid less then half the sticker of the new st out the door I couldn't resist. Also worked in 60k mile bumper to bumper warranty. Not sure if I'm totally done with the sho platform or not. I have roughly a year to decide.

Congrats on the Edge Sport!  Sorry to hear you've parted ways with the SHO but I"m sure you'll fall in love with the Edge all over again with some more power haha.  We've had quite a few customers running in the 12s with these 2.7 SUVs with minimal modifications are our performance tuning as well.  Not sure if this is still the record but I know back in February one of our customers shared his latest video running 12.77 @ 108 with our custom tune, 160 thermostat, lowering springs and home made exhaust.  Not sure which octane tune he was running, but we do have tunes for 87-93, E30, and 100+ race fuel as well. 

Congrats again and feel free to give us a shout if there's anything we can help with. 

https://youtu.be/LdrTZWt9vqA

shoNoff

Quote from: 802SHO on July 30, 2019, 03:29:28 PM

I'm not changing anything right this moment.  I'm going to see what I can do full weight with the 19 psi tune.  The temps will be mid 70's and DA somehwere around 1,000 ft which aren't terrible by any means.  Its a chance for me to see if these 1" wheel spacers help with straight line acceleration (60ft).  This time around will give me ideas for things to try differently or change.

Sounds good buddy I can't wait to watch this beast. As I told you I'm playing in a golf tourney that morning. After then I'll head home change and swing over to the track. My plan is to get there around 530 or so. I'll most likely run the edge a couple passes early. I'll then watch and film you the rest of the night. 12.77 is the edge record? Ok boys hold my beer.

802SHO

Quote from: shoNoff on July 30, 2019, 08:20:50 PM
Quote from: 802SHO on July 30, 2019, 03:29:28 PM

Sounds good buddy I can't wait to watch this beast. As I told you I'm playing in a golf tourney that morning. After then I'll head home change and swing over to the track. My plan is to get there around 530 or so. I'll most likely run the edge a couple passes early. I'll then watch and film you the rest of the night. 12.77 is the edge record? Ok boys hold my beer.

Of course the Edge has enough room for the golf clubs!!!  If the record is 12.7 you might as well become the World's Fastest Edge Sport just bc

76fomoco

^^^^ if it's not broken well then "mod it until it is" is my life motto. Kinda feels like were are here under the same premises
2013 PP AJP E30 160 TS, sp542 plugs, 3 bar, PPE catted DP's, GH IC, GH turbos, XDI-35, EPP hot and intake
Best 3-29-21  11.85 with 3000 DA
DA trap best 117.96
E30 = 492 whp, 536 wtq
E30+meth 498 whp, 539 wtq