• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What have you done to your Ecoboosted vehicle today?

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 14, 2013, 08:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SM105K

Focus is still bricked in the driveway....

Starting the process of getting it to the dealer to have it flashed back to "as built" with their IDS.   
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SM105K

"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

76fomoco

2013 PP AJP E30 160 TS, sp542 plugs, 3 bar, PPE catted DP's, GH IC, GH turbos, XDI-35, EPP hot and intake
Best 3-29-21  11.85 with 3000 DA
DA trap best 117.96
E30 = 492 whp, 536 wtq
E30+meth 498 whp, 539 wtq

shaundizzle15

Finally took the tuning plunge and got the auto octane tune from GH. Initial impressions... why didn't I do this sooner?! Such a significant difference...my mpg's are about to take a dip :)
Hockey/Golf/Car geek, Beagle loving, and totally comfortable with it.
Tuxedo Black nonPP 2013 SHO traded in
Shadow Black nonPP 2016 SHO
VTA, and tuned by GH

MiWiAu

Quote from: shaundizzle15 on April 03, 2019, 03:56:17 PM
Finally took the tuning plunge and got the auto octane tune from GH. Initial impressions... why didn't I do this sooner?! Such a significant difference...my mpg's are about to take a dip :)

Yay! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 XSport

Gjkrisa

Quote from: lamrith on April 03, 2019, 11:37:41 AM
So yesterday I decided to drive my other ford ('95 mustang GT convertible) to work as it was the last not raining day we are going to have for a solid week.  I received a phone call from my youngest asking if he could drive the SHO to school since it was there and he did not want to defrost his car (lame excuse but I had to appreciate the attempt however lame)  He has driven it before and is a good driver so I let him take it.

Apparently made a bit of a splash as it is the 3rd different vehicle he has driven to school.  Most kids had no clue what it was..  "A taurus?"  heh  He educated them on it a bit, as well as letting them know it was pretty much the strongest and fastest car on the grounds.  He and I had a good laugh about talking about it and some of the egotistic kids thinking their CAI upgraded honda's were faster than a lame Ford Taurus. 

During the talk a vanity plate popped into my head.  One that is fitting a SHO and how it can belittle people that have lots of $ in their hotrod sportcars.. 
I figured one of you might like it as a alternative to the usual Boat referrences.  "EGOKLLR"

On a side note the car made it home safe with no scratches, wrinkles or tickets added.

Egokllr I love it just like the face of someone that just bought a base Dodge charger

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

2016 Taurus SHO pp Shadow Black
diy emblems,jms boost max, FORscan modder

bpd1151

I think this video link will work, not sure.

Anyhow, after having been dismantled for nearly a month, with numerous (unexpected) delays..... finally got the SHO back up & running today. Woo Hoo!

Still have a few things left to wrap up, but we're 90 to 95% of the way done.

So here's a list of the new parts installed:

New upgraded/larger Intercooler from GH.
New upgraded/larger injectors from DW.
New upgraded DERALE Aux Tranny Cooler.
New upgraded/hardened Trans Mounts
New MSD Coils.
New MC 534 Plugs.
New OEM Radiator.
New OEM Radiator Hoses.
New Front Wideband o2 Sensors.
New LED Light's in BOTH Heads & Tails.

Also did a complete flush on ALL FLUIDS..... Oil, Trans, PTU, & RDU.

Hoping to finalize everything by this weekend, and then plan on driving car (gingerly) out to Livernois Motorsports either this coming Monday or Tuesday for the following:

New/Revised Custom Dyno Tune.
Installation of the LMS Upgraded HPFP.
Installation of the new LMS Tuning Device.

Finally, I'd like to thank Mr. Matt Hencinski owner of Finishline Cars located in BOTH Lockport, IL. & Joliet, IL.

I owe him a tremendous debt of gratitude for all the instrumental work he performed on my SHO, as well as allowing me to get my hands dirty in order to get down and dirty myself.

Here's a short video link, which I think will work, along with a couple of pics of the new trans mounts.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ak8gEXwFii7rhb9U9

Finally, I snagged a fully functioning torque converter for my 2010 (which has 4 bolts, not 3 like most other model years) from a SHO he parted out. I'll be sending this off to GH for modifying/fortifying/upgrading etc.

Even more great times await! As always, stay tuned..... !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

802SHO

Super sick!  Can't wait to hear how well it drives and learn how much more power you put down on that dyno!  Awesome build!
IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

@ Bpd1151 looking @ a low 11's SHO-CAR ! Z 

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

18SHO

Quote from: ZSHO on April 05, 2019, 06:46:17 AM
@ Bpd1151 looking like a low 11's SHO-CAR ! Z

My prediction 11.0 at 122 easily
2018 SHO PP factory stock for now
AJPTURBO E30 tune stock plugs .028 gap
5.25.19 12.53 @ 112.96 1.85 60FT 1850 DA 71 F
Best trap 113.61

StealBlueSho

Lots of good stuff happening on BPD1151's car for sure! Hoping to get my turbos/downpipes/dyno tune completed here soon with a track run to follow... see how close I can get to the existing record.. before BPD1151 raises the bar.

SM105K

Since it seems every 5.0 Mustang goes into hiding when I take the SHO to the Street Light to Street Light Grand Prix....I decided to provoke everyone. 

SHOdded